1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624
626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635
Next

Last
  1. actorlife
    Jazz/Rock flac files music on my Cayin N3 one day at listening vol and Pink noise one day and don't play too loud just enough. Sometimes I'll rotate for a week on both. It's funny never burn-in my TWS cause they better have treble or back you go bitch.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    d3myz likes this.
  2. d3myz
    Wanted to mention, I picked up the Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo TWS', I tried using them a couple different times but I couldn't keep them in for more than a couple min. each time. Sound was a touch above average for the price point, V-shape, high highs, decent bass, but the earbud stems are LOOOOOOONG! Unless you have some Deep ear canals I wouldn't recommend them. The build quality is excellent, some of the best I've seen. It's too bad, I really wanted to like them but ergonomics just wouldn't work with my anatomy.

actorlife likes this.
  3. vstolpner
    I use a Spotify playlist called "Headphone Burn In" with a smiley face for cover art. Here's the link to it

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1lF6ZfObwunPKi0migPywt?si=RxOKWJs6Si2gbUj2bgyakw

Edit: forgot to mention volume - when burning in I go for a notch or two above the loudest I would listen to it, not necessarily at full volume.

d3myz likes this.
  4. vstolpner
    If you go to 175-180 degrees the earphones start to caramelize and make the music sound sweet as sugar.

:k701smile::ksc75smile::o2smile::darthsmile:

d3myz and turbobb like this.
  5. vstolpner
    **Enablers anonymous - unite!!**
    :floatsmile::jecklinsmile::k701smile::gs1000smile:

d3myz likes this.
  6. actorlife
    3hrs till mpow... Nope Stop Look at the cute girl walking down the street. Good distraction. :p

bronco1015 and d3myz like this.
  7. d3myz
    Awesome! Thank You! So, do you just leave them on until they die, charge and repeat etc. I did run some sweeps on the T5's I was really impressed. It never ceases to amaze me how some songs/albums have such terrible production while others are just phenomenal.

8. hifi80sman
    I don't normally burn in unless there is a characteristic I'm not liking. If that's the case, I'll download some frequency sweeps on YouTube and loop them for 24 hours (total playing time, recharge in between) at 80-100% volume (depending on the issue). If there is an imbalance, I may only run the burn-in on one 'bud in an effort to balance them out. I will say, however, rarely does this seem to change any annoying characteristic, so my return rate is probably about 90%.

9. vstolpner
    I usually just run it a few hours at a time here and there as I can, between actual use

10. actorlife
    Time for a Tally guys. I own 6 TWS(See my sig) so far and you all??? Also any plans to add more and if yes what model. Go.

11. Boreaquis
    Yeah, it kind of sucks that we don't have a "local" Amazon. I just stick to AliExpress for importing chi-fi to Norway.

BigZ12 likes this.
  12. mikp
    aliexpress and epacket is the best option so far, until the new import laws are coming.

Boreaquis and vstolpner like this.
  13. Thesonofkrypton
    Just received my WF-1000XM3. These things are seriously good. Glad I have come to the end of my search for wireless earphones (famous last words! lol).

bronco1015 and DigDub like this.
  14. blomman77
    Same with Sweden. Can't order any True wireless from Amazon.
    Strange thou,cause regular Bluetooth headsets is no problem ordering.
    Don't know why?

15. danimoca
    Hey guys!

I'm quite new to this TWS world and I've been thinking of buying my first pair.

What do you feel are the most balanced sounding ones, under 50$/50€?

Thanks!

First

Back
615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624
626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635
Next

Last