1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613
615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624
Next

Last
  1. actorlife
    It says it in the Specs section (volume control Yes)

Caipirina likes this.
  2. vstolpner
    I'm just using the stock tips. Maybe just have a different batch?

Though I do agree that they could use a little more definition. If course at that price and that size.... Really surprising what you get out of them

d3myz likes this.
  3. Caipirina
    Oh, where it also says that this Ear Hook has Active Noise Cancelling :D

ANBES_TWS.jpg

I stopped trusting those pages long time ago ... they are much better with their pictograms and funny English proverbs :D

d3myz and actorlife like this.
  4. d3myz
    Just wanted to share a short experience with my MPOW T5's. I decided to test the IPX7 last night, I've been dying to take a pair of buds in the shower to listen to my book, so I said what the hell. I have a large rain shower with good pressure, I should of worn my medium tips because my s/m spiral dot in my left ear got slippery and one of the T5s fell out. I decided to leave it on the floor of my shower being pounded by water for a couple minutes. after picking it up the led was still flashing and the left button was still controlling the right bud. I could here the click indicator and when I power cycled them I could hear all the audio prompts, but no sound came out when I resumed my book. Damnit!, I exclaimed, I should of known!. I removed the tip and saw a puddle of water resting on the port. I blew it off, stuck it back with little confidence and to my extreme shock.... Perfect again! I can't even convey how impressed I am with the T5. It's the all around best TWS I've used so far, It has everything I want in a TWS and does everything well.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  5. actorlife
    That bartip is a tease showing us stuff and disappearing. Did I write his name correctly? Yeah those specs are crazy for a cheapo TWS.

d3myz likes this.
  6. actorlife
    You're a nut. Ha-ha I remember you saying you were gonna take some buds in the shower and I was like why? How about getting soaked in the rain and taking pics? :p

d3myz likes this.
  7. turbobb
    No, we are not... we're hopelessly pass that point. :wink: At this stage, we're more like: Enablers 'R Us

bronco1015, chinmie, Luchyres and 2 others like this.
  8. d3myz
    Wow, I can't believe how different they sound with the stock tips!! Way more low bass, but the treble is a little thinner and pitchy. With the spiral dots, the treble and mids sound more clear and crisp, bass is punchy, but honestly I think I like the stock better. These little TWS's are so Awesome! I need to step up my tip game. I basically use the spiral dots and the cheap radioshack wire bores for everything.

edit: to clarify i'm using the stock tiso sport tips, with the squarish ends the rounded stocks have even more bass, unbelievable.

9. d3myz
    I'm going to take them in the pool next. :alien:

actorlife likes this.
  10. Bartig
    Yes, it's that one for 11 euros. :)

Three presses on the right earphone increases the volume, three presses on the left one decreases it. Of course, pressing with a real button isn't the most comfortable, but I'm surprised a pair of this price offers volume controls anyway.

Haha, almost. I haven't researched the specs mentioned, all I know so far is it sounds good (although very, very bassy) for the price.

I don't want to disappear... it's just Friday evening is drinks evening. :p

actorlife likes this.
  11. actorlife
    Whoops thanks. How is the soundstage and treble? I can always eq the bass. I might have a beer later Timothy(what the damn auto correct) been a bad week for me well month but who's counting.

d3myz likes this.
  12. d3myz
    I'm sorry if this has been discussed here before, but who's using what tips and on what? What are the benefits of a large bore vs. a small bore? My impression is a large bore give better detail and can reduce bass and a small bore vice versa. Thoughts?

13. actorlife
    Big bore= Bass/ Small bore= Less bass more of a neutral sound if I remember correctly.

14. wes1099
    So I got my Jabra Elite 65t 2 days ago and they are pretty good except the left earbud dies in about 5 minutes. Do you guys think I should return and get a replacement or can I get something better for my $120?

15. wes1099
    That's interesting. My left earbud on my 65t doesn't produce any sound at all after about 5 minutes (using my iPhone 7), but now I'm curious to see if it does the same thing with my brother's phone (iPhone 8) or my old phone (LG G3).

I ordered the spinfit tips within 30 seconds of putting them in my ears because those stock tips are pretty awful. I'm sure I would have been very pleased if the silly left earbud would work :/

First

Back
604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613
615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624
Next

Last