1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612
614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623
Next

Last
  1. bronco1015

2. nc8000 Contributor
    No nothing

3. Soreniglio
    I think I'm gonna try and sell my Letscom/Coolhere once they are arrive, on Facebook or to friends.

Then buy Kissral (Amazon Italy has them)

actorlife likes this.
  4. BigZ12
    The Kissral R18 commercial says: "Wake up Siri at any time" (Press 3 times in a row to wake up Siri).
    My Anbes doesn't do this. (marked Anbes, bought on Aliexpress from ZC Line)
    BTW, both the rubber covers have fallen off. I said I glued them back on, but now they're loose again.
    Does the covers fall off for everyone?
    Have I got a "dud" with loose covers, and no Siri?
    Edit: They sound good though :)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    FYLegend likes this.
  5. Soreniglio
    It'd be funny if we discovered somehow that Anbes is the rip-off of Kissral LOL

6. BobJS
    2 words : Enablers Anonymous :)

7. Bartig
    It's insane how good super affordable true wireless earphones sound these days. The Tranya T1-Pro (left above) Mpow T5 (biiig case) and Anbes XG-13 ($13!) are brilliant.

C20E7DAF-AF15-46D9-8444-AD04EE50ABDA.jpeg

Caipirina and actorlife like this.
  8. actorlife
    Did the Anbes box have the anbes name on it? Is the review up? Was this the model I linked like 3 weeks ago?

Bartig and Caipirina like this.
  9. igorneumann
    Anyone else bothered by High pitched sound while charging inside the case?

I have this problem with the TFZ X1, but a friend said he had it with several models.

10. vstolpner
    Had it with my mifo O5, both when charging the case and charging the earphones inside the case. It's not unusual for electronics to make that sound, but it's typically a sign of cheap parts

igorneumann likes this.
  11. d3myz
    Have you found a way to turn the T5 off besides putting them back in the case that doesn't restart or ffwd the track? The manual says to long press the right bud for 7 seconds.When I listen to audiobooks it's super annoying to lose my place each time I want to power them off. I love the T5 but the super loud "power on" or "disconnected", "Power Off" reminds me of my Jaybird X3's that play a silly jingle at a set volume when powering on and off. Other than those small annoyances, they are fantastic.

Bartig likes this.
  12. Caipirina
    I think yes, that's the one you recommended on July 5th ... I ordered on 7th an am still waiting ...
    You mentioned they would have volume control ... just reading over the specs again, I wonder what gave you the impression (or I might have missed it)

13. d3myz
    I'm am always surpirsed how good the Tiso i4 sounds, when I used them, they are so easy to carry around very lightweight and portable, but for me they have absolutely zero sub bass. it's all low/mid bass. If you are getting more bass than the T3 i'd like to what tips you are using, because I need to get on board. The tiso doesn't have quite the soundstage or the definition, The only way I know how to describe it is squashed together with the bass. I do also use the JVC spiral dots with them, and they are a wide bore, maybe I need to try a different tip?

14. actorlife
    Cool. It says in the specs that they have vol control. If it's coming up as french just change to English on top right of page. My Android would not let me copy and paste for some reason. Also let us know how many hours you get at half volume. Says 3-4hrs. Still for 10 bucks if the sq is anything like the 359 I'll have to acquire them.

15. Caipirina
    Maybe @Bartig can shed some light on this, he already received his ... and I still can't find any mention of volume control ... only find this image

anbes10vol.jpg

And French would not have been a problem, but it came up in English anyways.

First

Back
603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612
614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623
Next

Last