1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567
569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578
Next

Last
  1. hifi80sman
    I also have the Anbes 359, which I got for $30. The MPOW T5 are $15 more, but I feel they are justifiably worth the increased cost.

The sound is a more balanced with less bass exaggeration, but still retains the "fun" characteristic. Mids & vocals are better on the T5 and has overall better detail retrieval (via AAC & aptX). Another poster a few months back also remarked on the superior implementation of AAC in the T5 (Qualcomm Chipset). https://www.head-fi.org/threads/goi...re-we-there-yet.861024/page-313#post-14747172

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  2. asak
    That MPOW T5 looks like the same OEM as the Lypertek TEVI. And thanks for the quick impressions!

upload_2019-7-10_16-36-41.jpeg

[​IMG]

Bartig likes this.
  3. d3myz
  4. d3myz
    Just pulled the trigger on the MPOW T5, should be here tomorrow. Man, I'm excited to test AptX and take them in the shower. :wink:

monsieurfromag3 and hifi80sman like this.
  5. snip3r77
    How’s the mic between them?
    359 is fun v shape but t3 is more fun right?
    I prefer more balanced fun

6. FunctionalDoc
    Where did get that quick ? I don't see them on Amazon .

7. FunctionalDoc
  8. FunctionalDoc
    Tranya T3 or MPOW T5 which has best connectivity , range and sound quality on Android ?

Decent phone calls would be nice .
    Ease of use on Controls.

9. chinmie
    you're right, i think they are the same. if i have to choose I'd go with the MPow. much more recognized brand

10. chinmie
    i forgot, but do you also have the T1C or the Mifo o5 standard? how's the MPow compares in sound and functionality? i see now that it's safe to purchase them as they have corrected that connection issues that i read in the reviews. also can you compare the earpiece size to your other buds? does it sticks out too much?

11. FYLegend
    That's what I entered in and only see 3 results. Anbes Audiocart and two other third-party sellers. Anbes 359 from Anbes Official only shows up if I search Anbes UFO.
    I agree, but problem isn't Anbes itself, but whether other sellers are getting rebrands/knockoffs instead. It just happens that Anbes was the one hyped on this site while on YouTube the Kissral R18 and Anbes D42 have had more attention. Several different OEMs are listed on Alibaba with the same UFO design and different specifications, so it's very possible the Coolhere came from another factory and thus suffers from defects that the Anbes isn't as susceptible to and vice versa. I haven't seen anyone else complain about bass imbalance on Anbes 359/Kissral R18.

I might just file a dispute but I'll see how they perform the next few days as I await the Earfun Free as well.

Lypertek's case has a Type C port, MPOW has microUSB, whether or not you may find that important. The housings also seem slightly different but it could just be the faceplate.

12. vstolpner
    At the price of the Mpow T5, wouldn't you be better off spending an extra $10 and getting the 1more Stylish? They're regularly around $60-$65 USD on AE

13. chinmie
    thr Mpow offers ipx7 and volume control though, also looks sleeker. i don't know how the sound compares

d3myz likes this.
  14. riodgarp
    I wonder again why using regular eartips with O5 make my ears feels like swimming or something similiar to Cowon EH2 (vacuum sealed) cause its shape blocked my ears?

15. srinivasvignesh
    Thanks very much for the detailed reply. I was disappointed with the mic of the E12. The X12 Pro mic is pretty decent, even in a noisy environment. I look forward to your inputs in a noisy environment. Thanks in advance.

First

Back
558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567
569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578
Next

Last