Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 30, 2019 at 10:17 AM Post #6,511 of 62,011
I tried the reset procedure and it did not work...

Apr 30, 2019 at 11:16 AM Post #6,512 of 62,011
I figured it out, it was the usb c cable I was using, for some reason it was not charging so I tried another brand cable and it worked!:beyersmile::beyersmile::beyersmile:

Apr 30, 2019 at 11:18 AM Post #6,513 of 62,011
Initial impressions of Advanced Model X.

Fit - fit is great. They are VERY low profile once in your ears. They disappear with nothing sticking out. Profile is similar to MW07 once in the ear but even smaller.
SQ - Terrific. I wasn't sure what to expect. Advanced has a good pedigree but at the $79.99 price point I was concerned that SQ wasn't a priority. I was wrong. These things hit hard and have a nice treble sparkle. Definitely a v-shaped fun signature - these are ideal gym buds. What sticks out the most is that there is noticeable sub bass impact without any muddiness that I have heard in other TW headphones. Advanced did a nice job and I'm sold that the graphene drivers make a difference. They remind me of Sony SP700n but with less bass muddiness and a little warmer sound signature. That's a complement because I enjoy the Sony. These punch above their price point. Better than Jabra, as good as Bose and Sony (maybe better than both), not quite there with Nuarl, Senn or MTW but at 1/3 to 1/4 of the price I have zero complaints.
The Rest. Charging case is fine. It feels cheap but at least it's very small. Connected quickly to my iphone. Stability shouldn't be an issue since these use BT5.0

Overall, I highly recommend these for $79.99. They are a steal. I have not heard any other cheap versions so I can't offer a direct comparison but I would be surprised if these did not outperform the chi-fi models at least for pure SQ. I did some reading on Indiegogo and people were complaining of harsh treble and hiss. I have not noticed either on mine.

That's good to know. I couldn't come close to getting a seal with the tiny tips they included so all I heard was tinny crap. I'll try to do some tip rolling tonight, and then probably wrestle with the issue of having them not fit back into the charging case.

Apr 30, 2019 at 11:23 AM Post #6,515 of 62,011
Apr 30, 2019 at 11:28 AM Post #6,516 of 62,011
yes, it looks like the case is not charging no longer lights up when I plug them in, and now I see only one ear bud is turning on, and even though its on it doesn't want to connect anymore. I'm sad...

Check for pocket lint in the charging port.

Maybe blow it out with some canned air or gently clean any lint out with a toothpick.

Or you can try a different charger cable.

Apr 30, 2019 at 11:36 AM Post #6,517 of 62,011
Got my Anbes 359 yesterday. Been trying to resync it about 6 times and never got a good audio/video sync. Bass is good, not muddled for me. Could
The creative outlier air arrived today. Comfortable in my ears. Luckily the one-size-fits-all ear gels fit my ears well. Initial impressions are they are mid-centric. No pairing issues so far.

Hi. Do they connect independently to the phone so you can use either side for listening. Sometimes I prefer to use one ear for work and it would get annoying on my jabra elite when I could only use the right side and runs out of battery. I got the mavin air-x recently and love it. I'm just going on a binge purchases of TWS lol

Apr 30, 2019 at 11:40 AM Post #6,518 of 62,011
Got my Anbes 359 yesterday. Been trying to resync it about 6 times and never got a good audio/video sync. Bass is good, not muddled for me. Could

Hi. Do they connect independently to the phone so you can use either side for listening. Sometimes I prefer to use one ear for work and it would get annoying on my jabra elite when I could only use the right side and runs out of battery. I got the mavin air-x recently and love it. I'm just going on a binge purchases of TWS lol

Based on the website info you can keep one in the case and one in your ear and they work that way too. I did read a blogger review where they say it doesn’t lag in video except with YouTube but that maybe more to do with the poorly designed YouTube app. Netflix etc seems to work fine with the creative outlier air

Apr 30, 2019 at 11:42 AM Post #6,519 of 62,011
Based on the website info you can keep one in the case and one in your ear and they work that way too. I did read a blogger review where they say it doesn’t lag in video except with YouTube but that maybe more to do with the poorly designed YouTube app. Netflix etc seems to work fine with the creative outlier air

Thanks, I missed that detail when looking at the site!

Apr 30, 2019 at 11:52 AM Post #6,520 of 62,011
Tip comparison guide:

Apr 30, 2019 at 12:18 PM Post #6,522 of 62,011
Tip comparison guide:

or spinfit 155 with foam

20190430_181332.jpg

Apr 30, 2019 at 12:47 PM Post #6,525 of 62,011

Yes, you can put one of the earbuds into the case and use only one like a mono headset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back