1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388
390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399
Next

Last
  1. mikp
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    d3myz and BigZ12 like this.
  2. SuperLuigi
    Thanks for the link. It's only a few dollars more than aliexpress but faster shipping time.

d3myz likes this.
  3. d3myz
    Did you get a shipping notification? I bought 2 pairs from 2 different sellers for under $12 and i've received shipping confirmations for both. Also, in My exp Paypal and Ebay have ALWAYS refunded my money for fraudulent sellers.

Slater likes this.
  4. Bartig
    From what I read and saw about the Pro, the sound quality indeed isn't bad, but the auto pairing and shutting down doesn't seem to go as good as on the T1c. I loathe connectivity and pairing issues on other sets I have, that's why I vote against it perse haha.

5. Slater
    I thought they’re identical except for the charging case?

6. mikp
    The "ebay: SHIPPED" message? That means nothing. Ive had good luck also with refunds, but I loose in currency conversion and the 1.5% the bank takes in the initial charge.

Good if you get it, but be aware theres plenty of random chinese ebay accounts out there they use on trending products.

7. d3myz
    Interesting. Well I've never tested the T1C, so I couldn't compare, but the revision of the T1 Pro I have is BT 5.0 and has an identical chipset, so i'm not sure how they would be different. The only pairing issues i've encountered have been when i'm using the left bud by itself. Every once in a while I have to factory reset it to get it to connect it back to the right bud, but it takes literally 20 seconds. Shutting down works flawlessly on mine. Press and hold for a couple seconds and off. I'll post a comparison when I get my T1c's

Bartig likes this.
  8. d3myz
    Strange. I've converted a lot of currency from USD to YEN, Pounds, Euros, Canadian dollars and what ever they use in Poland and I've never NOT gotten all my money back. Then again, I use the Paypal SmartConnect for all my purchases.

9. Slater
    The difference in connection performance could be due to the ceramic antenna used, or something in the board or circuitry design (such as battery location or shielding). All of which is independent of the Bluetooth chipset used.

d3myz likes this.
  10. Bartig
    In all those picking up and putting back in and listening for hours and hours, I've never encountered any problems with the T1c. Didn't know the Pro had a revision though!

Listening to the Tiso i4 right now. I quite like them. No video sync on iPhone, but a pleasant bassy sound with natural soundstage and clear mids. Vocals are upfront - something I don't mind, highs are rolled off - something I don't mind either - it makes the sound smooth and friendly. Great sounding pair for 25 dollar. But then again... The T1c is even better...

chinmie and d3myz like this.
  11. webvan
    Are there volume controls on the Tiso ? Is the button easy to push without ramming it into your ear ?
    I haven't been able to find a manual or a review so far.

12. Bartig
    No volume, and you really have to press the button hard. It is quite annoying yes.

13. d3myz
    With the T1c, how often would you say you use only one of the buds at a time? I listen to a lot of audiobooks and have a tenancy just use one or the other, unless my 2 year old twins are around, then I use them as Earplugs :joy:.
    The I4's look cool, have you listened to any Audiobooks with them? They seems like they'd be good for that. The QCY Pro's are quite nice, good treble definition, solid mids, they don't sync with video either. for comparison I have the Syllable D900P, they sound VERY similar but the Syllable's have a touch more mid bass so authors with boomy voices don't sound quite as clear and they don't fit as well.
    I also have the Tin Audio T2 which is the best sounding set of buds I have for books, the mid range is excellent on them, but they are an wired mmcx bud I converted to wireless with a BT cable.

Bartig likes this.
  14. d3myz
    Ahh, that makes sense, they do look like a bit different in composition.

15. d3myz
    bump

First

Back
379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388
390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399
Next

Last