1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386
388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397
Next

Last
  1. d3myz
    Not sure if this is relevant, but i've had the T1-Pro/Vogue BT 5.0 revision which uses the same RTL8763B chipset. I've used it for 8 months now and I just started noticing in the last 2 weeks I lose the left channel while i'm watching a video on FB or YT and an ad comes up. sometimes it comes back after I pause it, sometimes I have to power cycle, super annoying. What seems strange is that it's still paired with phone. I can click on the left bud and start and stop the vid, even activate siri, but I get no audio. This also happens intermittently when listening to music or audiobooks, I figured they are just defective. I contacted Gearbest where I purchased them, hoping to get a new set. I'm using an Xs Max with iOS 12.2

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  2. Dcell7
    Spent half an hour listening to the Tiso i4 and i can say it has a tight deep bass if the seal is correct, slightly recessed mids and the highs are rolled off so it’s signature is kind of v-shaped. Separation is quite ok but the soundstage is average.

I used it with an iPhone X so i cannot verify if i am on SBC or AAC. The documentation on Aliexpress does mention AAC. No dropout even when i went down 1 floor in a house with concrete walls. They don’t play nice with a Mac though as i could only pair the right bud on my Mac and it used SBC. Maybe i have to reset the whole thing and try again. I will try that in when i have time.

Bartig and d3myz like this.
  3. gobin
    Hi everyone, is the qcy 1c best option for under $20 right now? I saw some on ebay going for $10.5, which is cheaper than ali and amazon. Is there a fake version of the t1c? could the one on ebay be the fake one?

I saw there’s the t1 pro and t2 which around $10 more. For people who have both what’s the big difference in term of connectivity and sound quality? and is it worth the extra over the regular version?

Bartig likes this.
  4. chinmie
    20190328_102825.jpg
    don't worry about it, it is the right one.

it's a rebrand of the mifo o5 pro. my suggestion is better to buy the standard mifo o5. that pro version (with BA drivers, like the TFZ X1) has a cut off bass and treble

how is it sound compared to the T1C? which one do you like better?

it is using micro drivers, but not sure about the size.. there is a dismantling of it here
    http://www.52audio.com/archives/8918.html

all these TWS performance (especially the T1C and WF1000X) made me a real fan of micro drivers

d3myz and Slater like this.
  5. actorlife
    Got these for half the price on the bay and just got them. Came in a generic box. The treble appears to be a bit rolled off(like the Sabbat x12, which I returned to get a refund after the right side did not sync together). Bass is good and not boomy. A tad bit of soundstage. They don't sound bad I just think they need time to open up or these may be just neutral. No volume control. BT 4.2. No indication which is the left/right of the bud itself. Breakups occurred more than a couple of times already, although no disconnections. I'm gonna give them a week to see if there is any change. They have aluminum grills. ((Edit)) the bass simmers without the grills. I will report back on call quality.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PCQBQCL/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_X4aNCb7YH1R0Y

d3myz likes this.
  6. assassin10000
    Just got mine in today. If you can confirm it's got BT 5.0 then its the QS1/T1C.

The charging case, as @Slater & @chinmie confirmed is identical. So it looks like it probably is. Here's pics of mine:

20190327_201702.jpg
    20190327_201707.jpg
    20190327_201753.jpg

The bluetooth connection on my pair is very good compared to the other 3-4 BT 5.0 devices I've tried. Just went outside to check and I can get 125-130 feet before I start having connection issues. My phone has a weak BT antenna, with most devices I only get 10-15 feet before breaking up starts occuring.

T200 & T400 AE foams fit. I cut 3mm off a pair of T200 to get it to fit the case, at full size it would prevent the contacts from touching. I used the T200's as it will hold better with the way the nozzle is shaped.

Slater likes this.
  7. BigZ12
    http://www.avantree.com/pre-order-p...ooth-usb-audio-adapter-avantree-dg60-blk.html
    Not on topic, but thought I should tip you PC/HTPC users out there. (and you US users are lucky to get it in June... I must wait until August.)
    This is the first USB transmitter for PC supporting AptX LL / HD I've seen.
    Hope this works like the Avantree DG50 Leaf (I'm using it every day), where both skipping tracks with the headset's inline control and the mic works with the USB transmitter.

Have any of you seen similar USB transmitters for PC with AptX LL/HD and perhaps AAC?

LajostheHun and turbobb like this.
  8. BigZ12
  9. webvan
    Thanks, what other TWEs do you have to compare them to ?
    You said they came with two types of tips, siicone and foam is it ? It seems you found it difficult to get a good seal ?

10. matokt
    Anyone tried both QCY T1C and QS2 and can tell the difference?

11. Bartig
    No! Don't buy the Pro. The QCY QS1 or T1C is the one to get. It IS the best option for this money, and also far more money. Tonality, detail and bass are great.

The only difference is the capacity of the battery box.

gobin and matokt like this.
  12. actorlife
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  13. BigZ12
    Yep... it's sold out :frowning2:
    Think they sold over 1000 since 11 AM (GMT+1)
    Edit: They were $21.58 + $2.89 (insurance)
    My nephew and a friend got them with $10 discount (new customer & Paypal). Total of $15,27. (incl Paypal fee of $0,8)

actorlife likes this.
  14. actorlife
    How did they get 10 off? I only see a $5 discount coupon. Also does the Q2S have volume controls on the earbud?

15. BigZ12
    No volume control :frowning2:
    $5 new user
    $5 because they paid with Paypal

First

Back
377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386
388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397
Next

Last