Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Mar 27, 2019 at 9:42 AM Post #5,776 of 62,111
Just bought the Tiso i4. There is a good discount on Ali at the moment. I'm not very good at describing sound but maybe will try to compare them to some other tws earphones i have when they arrive.

Still no reviews/manuals anywhere but a user picture has been posted on AE, they look small enough :

UTB84zutqFfJXKJkSamHq6zLyVXaz.jpg

Mar 27, 2019 at 11:21 AM Post #5,777 of 62,111
Question on the Sabbat X12...
Does it actually seal in your ear canal like an IEM, or does it sit closely to the ear canal like the Airpods?

I want a solid seal like the Fiio FA1 or FA7 created with their comfortable new resin designs.

And also, it looks like there are no actual ear tips to put on the ends, is this correct?

Thanx you

Mar 27, 2019 at 12:37 PM Post #5,778 of 62,111
Question on the Sabbat X12...
Does it actually seal in your ear canal like an IEM, or does it sit closely to the ear canal like the Airpods?

I want a solid seal like the Fiio FA1 or FA7 created with their comfortable new resin designs.

And also, it looks like there are no actual ear tips to put on the ends, is this correct?

Thanx you

It is more like the Airpods. Yes, there are no eartips to put on. That is correct.

Mar 27, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #5,780 of 62,111
IMG_4353.jpg
IMG_4352.jpg
IMG_4354.jpg

Feeling a little cheated when this came in, ordered the T1C from Ali express but the box and item shows T1 instead? Do you guys have the same problem? or does yours show T1C? Uploaded some pics as above

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019 at 2:12 PM Post #5,781 of 62,111

Feeling a little cheated when this came in, ordered the T1C from Ali express but the box and item shows T1 instead? Do you guys have the same problem? or does yours show T1C? Uploaded some pics as above

I ordered the QS1 from Aliexpress.

My white outer box looks exactly the same, but says QS1 where yours says T1.

The bottom of my charge case, however, looks 100% identical to yours. This includes the model number, FCC ID, CMITT ID, etc.

So I would guess that you’re OK.

Mar 27, 2019 at 2:44 PM Post #5,783 of 62,111

http://www.qcy.com/list/355.html

From their site, your case looks like the t1c. Always sort of odd when dealing with Chinese companies.

Mar 27, 2019 at 2:49 PM Post #5,784 of 62,111
ah thanks for the reassurance @Slater @SuperLuigi, needed that really. Was about to just shoot the shop a message and feel disappointed.

Well first impressions on these are really good, well worth the money.
Tested call quality on FaceTime and it was decent, not muffled or anything, but it is also in a quiet room. Will try it out next time on the streets.

Mar 27, 2019 at 3:35 PM Post #5,786 of 62,111
Still no reviews/manuals anywhere but a user picture has been posted on AE, they look small enough :

I just received these. Haven’t really listened to it though. Just tested the pairing and the charging. Compared to the QCY T1C they are really small. They come with 2 kinds of tips in 3 sizes each and a small usb cable.

Mar 27, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #5,787 of 62,111
Does anyone know how to verify that iOS is indeed using AAC? I’d like to make sure the Q1S/T1C is really using AAC.

Is there something in settings, or some app I can install? Or do we just have to take everyone’s word for it?

Mar 27, 2019 at 4:05 PM Post #5,788 of 62,111
Does anyone know how to verify that iOS is indeed using AAC? I’d like to make sure the Q1S/T1C is really using AAC.

Is there something in settings, or some app I can install? Or do we just have to take everyone’s word for it?
I may be mistaken, but i've read iOS only supports AAC via BT. Spotify, Youtube, Apple Music are all in AAC via BT

Mar 27, 2019 at 4:28 PM Post #5,790 of 62,111

As far as I’m aware the only way you can verify what codec is actually used is to connect the iPhone to an Apple computer and run some system tool on it to access the technical log files on the phone. As I don’t have any Apple computers I have not tried it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back