1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372
374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383
Next

Last
  1. DigDub
    Got the Nuarl nt10ax. Sounds balanced with enough bass. Well defined highs without being sibilant. Volume control is useful as well.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    jant71, pitsel and palestofwhite like this.
  2. Bartig
    QCY QS1. Twenty dollar for the most balanced sound I've heard up to the 50 dollar earphone range on wired chifi. Tonality, detail and balance are really impressive for the size and price.

That's a general recommendation though. Have yet to try the Sennheiser.

3. actorlife
    I have not heard those, but these have a great soundstage out of all the wireless buds I have. The bass is not over blown and sound great. The treble is Crystal clear and not sibilant. It's my favorite of all 4 sets I have. Go a couple of pages back and see my comparisons. For $31(with 15% coupon on Amazon) they are amazing.

4. actorlife
  5. david8613
    a lot of anbes models here, must be really good! anyway I just scored a set of sennheisers, cant wait to try them. I put some of my stuff up in the for sale forums if anyone is interested, I have a funny feeling this year is gonna be a good year for true wireless.

howdy and Bartig like this.
  6. david8613
    how many firmware updates has the sennhieser had since release? any known problems I should be looking for?

7. Bob24
    The biggie is that they don’t always turn to low consumption mode once placed into the case and can drain their own and the case’s battery (plus if the case has no more battery my understanding is they will never auto power off).

The latest firmware seems to have at least partially fixed these issues, but I only saw initial reports after installing it which left little time for users to make completely sure things are sorted.

8. Bartig
    Hope to be able to try out the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless in a store later this week. Can't wait to compare them to the QCY and the Sabbat X12 Pro, the most tonally accurate true wireless sets I have.

The QCY keep impressing me. It even beats the Philips SHP9500 in tonality, I just discovered. Vocals sound more lifelike, drums are more detailed. The Philips was the most praised open back headphone under 150 dollar for years...

Slater likes this.
  9. howdy
    I wish I could update my Senns. Ive tried at least 20+ times to no avail. Mine is still on 1.22. Ive tried deleting the app a few times and letting it sit for up to 20 minutes to see if it would recognize and nothing. You'd think updating would be the easy part.

10. actorlife
    I bet they will be as good as the Senns(congrats) you should try both and give us a review. I mean it's Amazon and you could always get a refund. I'm sure you won't return them.

11. david8613
    That's a good idea I might do that, which model anbes do you you think is best sound?

actorlife and Bartig like this.
  12. actorlife
  13. clerkpalmer
    Is the suggestion that these really compete with the Senns for $37 or is this hyperbole? I mean if they could hang with the Bose, Sony or RHA, that would be a reason enough to buy them.

hifi80sman likes this.
  14. hifi80sman
    Weird. Are you trying it on an Android device or iPhone? I have both, but I updated via iOS. Worked like a charm.

15. hifi80sman
    I haven't found any Chi-Fi units I felt I could legitimately offer as comparison to the MTW or MW07. Some sound "good", but almost all are SBC and I can hear the compression "ceiling", so to speak, from a slightly more congested SBC presentation with inferior imaging. All else being equal, the value of codecs is readily apparent when using the same HQ source and toggling between SBC, AAC, aptX, LDAC. Certainly, the driver, acoustic design, etc. play a primary role, but as I qualified, all else being equal.

Bartig likes this.
First

Back
363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372
374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383
Next

Last