1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371
373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382
Next

Last
  1. Bartig
    Yes, the Pro is a different set. From what I gathered, you could best avoid it.

2. clerkpalmer
    Yeah looks like the pro is old. Thanks. Is the t1 available from a us based vendor? Looks like China only?

3. albau
    Amazon is your friend.

4. david8613
    I currently have in my roatation jabra elite sport, jabra 65t active and the new galaxy buds all great sounding truewireless. I'm looking to upgrade my sound quality to sennheiser, b&o or master & dynamic sound quality but that price is hard to swallow. Before I do know some chi-fi is equivalent to high end stuff in the iem world, how about in truewireless? Is there anything approaching sennheiser sound quality in the chi-fi market.

5. howdy
    I was just considering selling my MW07 for the last few days. I just prefer the Senns and E8s for fit, I like the sound of all but the Senns and E8s just fit me perfectly.

6. clerkpalmer
    My mw07 have developed a fit issue. The fin is sliding off the bud. Anyone else experience this. It’s quite annoying.

7. howdy
    I don't use the fins on mine.

8. actorlife
    Get these. The reviews on there are spot on: Wireless Earbuds, Anbes 359 Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds 24H Playtime Deep Bass HD Sound Headphones Noise Cancelling, in-Ear Headset with Built-in Mic Hands-Free Calls https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M8LWN2G/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_AOVJCb3ENW0AW

9. david8613

Do these sound better than the jabra 65t and galaxy buds? I also like the sony wf1000x. I want an upgrade in sound not move sideways.

10. clerkpalmer
    Yes inquiring minds want to know.

11. palestofwhite
    Just got the Nuarl NT01AX yesterday and it's great! I'm also waiting for the Creative Outlier Air should arrive by next week.

pitsel and Luchyres like this.
  12. Luchyres
    Curious to hear your thoughts on Outlier Air SQ and call quality!

13. hifi80sman
    I second that. Looks like it's got all the goodies: BT 5.0, AAC, aptX, graphene driver, USB-C, 10 hours on a single charge, aluminum charging case, all for a reasonable $119. If SQ and call quality are good, I'll bite and it's rice and beans for a week (at least that's what my wife is going to make me eat).

14. webvan
    There's a review of the Creative Outlier Air here :

He's pretty enthusiastic about the SQ but I'm not sure about the rest. No transparency mode, button is hard to press, bulky buds, shallow tips, bulky case, mic quality inferior to the Momentum (which is not great)...

hifi80sman likes this.
  15. david8613
    I tried to order those creatives outlier air, only for Singapore residents, I could not order I'm in the USA. Looks good!

First

Back
362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371
373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382
Next

Last