1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370
372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381
Next

Last
  1. Slater
    Yes, the QS1 have the semi-open charging case.

But lemme ask you this. Since the majority of these TW cases aren’t even small enough to realistically carry in a pants pocket, why would a case having a flimsy plastic lid that can snap off really matter all that much?

In fact, I’d rather have a case with no lid, than a case with a thin plastic lid. Besides being 1 more thing to break, having no lid makes taking the ear pieces in and out of the case that much faster and easier.

Now, if the case was small enough to easily carry in my pocket, then yes I’d want one with a lid to keep dust and lint out.

BTW, if you want a QS1 with a lid, get the QS2. It’s case has a lid, and it has a bigger battery vs the QS1.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    Bartig likes this.
  2. Bartig
    It’s far from half baked. In fact, it's the most convenient charging case I have. It holds the battery very long, the charging lights on the earpieces are visible because there's no lid and the earpieces hold with a very good magnet.

3. doo_wop
    Just bought the Tiso i4. There is a good discount on Ali at the moment. I'm not very good at describing sound but maybe will try to compare them to some other tws earphones i have when they arrive.

4. Bartig
    Looks solid. Bought it too.

5. Dcell7
    50C1A727-D668-44F1-9A03-F805E899BCE3.jpeg Which one did you guys get ?

There seems to be no difference if the descriptions are correct.

Only difference is in the title (and price ofcourse).

6. chinmie
    for me personally, the open charging case design is ingenious and the most comfortable design for everyday use.if you want added protection from dust, you can always use those little drawstring pouches (which makes more sense to use with them than with the lidded ones)

7. DannyBai
    I ended up ordering the tiso i4 and qs1. I bought the tiso from their store on Ali for $20 something. I think the $40 one is the same item.

Bartig likes this.
  8. chinmie
    it's much better sounding than the Jabra 65t. I'd put in on the same level (or maybe higher?) than the wf-1000x

9. Tommy C
    I can’t see myself using it like my other TW earphones. I usually toss it with other stuff or in my pocket or in the glove box.
    Even though the price is right, it would have been nice to get a more traditional case.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  10. Tommy C
    What do you mean? The Jabra Elite Sport comes with rock solid case which is a slightly larger and thicker than a Zippo lighter.

I will look into the QS2, thanks!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  11. Bartig
    Yes? The QS2 or T1S:

C1991B29-FEBF-46A1-992E-1D697CF16776.jpeg

12. webvan
    That's a solid endorsement given how much you like the WF-1000x ! I'd ended up selling mine since I had all bases covered with the 65t/X12/Havit G1 but may looking into that QCY wonderboy :wink: They must have come a long way because I got their first TWS a couple of years ago and they were terrible at all levels, fit, SQ, connectivity, a complete disaster.
    The Tiso at 50% are tempting but I'd still like to see a description of how the buttons work. Anyone seen a manual somewhere ?

13. clerkpalmer
    What’s the qcy t1 pro? So confused.

14. Dcell7
    I could not resist so i ordered Tiso i4 too. Went for the “cheaper” item.

DannyBai likes this.
  15. DigDub
    The qcy t1 pro has touch buttons instead of physical clicking buttons. But it uses Bluetooth 4.2 instead of 5, which may affect the connectivity. T1c which has bluetooth 5 has rock solid connectivity.

First

Back
361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370
372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381
Next

Last