1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356
358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367
Next

Last
  1. WesennTony
    I agree with the "thinness". For watching TV through my computer connecting to a projector, I do an EQ to bring up more bass/depth.

2. webvan
  3. Chmate
    After the firmware update, the crackles 40s into the sweep are gone. No longer hear them in the songs I initially noticed them either. All in all, very happy with this update.

BigZ12 likes this.
  4. albau
  5. SuperLuigi
    Can anyone comment on the microphone quality of the QCY QS1? I'm thinking about making them my first true wireless purchase for the gym and it's nice to use the microphone when need be.

6. clerkpalmer
    How do you get the firmware to update? Mine iPhone is still showing 1.23 and isn't tripping a download? Do I have to force it somehow?

7. BigZ12
    Check if there is an app update in Apple Store.

8. Bartig
    The call quality isn't top notch, can sound a little hollow. On the other hand, I could have a perfectly normal conversation on a bycicle with lots of wind.

SuperLuigi likes this.
  9. mikp
    nothing yet. Strange, either some issues with it or selling qcc 3026 first. 14 months since announced and no firm product yet. Klipsch had t5 at ces, but probably just the shell prototype.

10. chinmie
    looks like we have a similar most used TWs setup. i still can't let go of the M2 because it is so discreet in certain situations, and i really like it's noise gated ambient mode when walking about.

you mention sponges, are you referring to earbud sponges? won't it slide off from the x12? i use the airpod silicone on several occasions, but i think it ruined the sound a bit for me. yes it would increase midbass, giving it more body, but the lose of clarity and airyness is too much that i rather use it bare and use EQ instead.

11. chinmie
    I've just found out what's wrong with my E12: the left/master earbuds is seemingly stop receiving charge and capped itself to around 20 percent. that's why it charges quickly every time and think that it is full from only 5 minutes of charge. that's a real bummer. does anyone here knows how to open this up and change the battery?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  12. webvan
    Yes, standard earbud sponges, I got some on AE. You have to be careful not to tear them when fitting them but I haven't any problem with them coming off.

chinmie likes this.
  13. actorlife
    Well I guess the Sabbat X12 right side is not working anymore. I tried to reset(pressing button for 20 seconds) them and nothing. Anyone have any other methods to get them to synch together?

14. Slater
    Nice, this is what I was hoping to hear. Thanks!

15. actorlife
    These are supposed to have great call quality and are 15% off about $31 shipped. Confirmed with volume control. Hmmm since the X12 may soon be in the garbage + I like spaceships. :p
    Wireless Earbuds, Anbes 359 Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds 24H Playtime 3D Stereo Sound Bluetooth Headphones Noise Cancelling, in-Ear Headset with Built-in Mic Hands-Free Calls https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M8LWN2G/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_VWhGCbT4ZNFVE

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    Bartig likes this.
First

Back
347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356
358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367
Next

Last