Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Oct 15, 2021 at 5:07 PM Post #38,507 of 42,003

clerkpalmer

Headphoneus Supremus
To all of you that have already received Liberty 3 Pros, where did you buy from? I placed a preorder last week on Bestbuy's site and no ETA as of yet!
It looks like these have made their way to my local best buy's in stock although at $169.99. Has a consensus formed on these to date? Worthy of picking up?

Oct 15, 2021 at 5:14 PM Post #38,508 of 42,003

voicemaster

Headphoneus Supremus
To all of you that have already received Liberty 3 Pros, where did you buy from? I placed a preorder last week on Bestbuy's site and no ETA as of yet!
Amazon

Oct 15, 2021 at 5:32 PM Post #38,509 of 42,003

voicemaster

Headphoneus Supremus
It looks like these have made their way to my local best buy's in stock although at $169.99. Has a consensus formed on these to date? Worthy of picking up?
If you are okay with EQing then it is a very good sounding tws and the EQ is saved into the IEM. The sound pre EQ is too much bass and high for me, but it is easily remedy using the custom EQ. The soundstage is quite large and the separation is very good too.
I tested the call this morning and my wife said the sound is clear while I was in starbucks. The ANC is better than my galaxy buds pro and the ANC hardly change the sound when active. Transparency mode sounds natural but can't be adjusted like in galaxy buds pro.
Built quality is good. It is not too big and not too heavy either. The case is quite small and easily fit in my jeans pocket. The buds pro's case is smaller, but the shape makes it when I put it in my pocket, it create a bulge while the shape of the L3P case is slimmer thus it just fit more flush inside the pocket.
For $169, it is quite a steal imho.

Oct 15, 2021 at 5:58 PM Post #38,510 of 42,003

jant71

Headphoneus Supremus
A little interesting. We have a new AT filing...
1634334689943.png

TW sounds like/should be for true wireless?? Also listings for R and L which is done for the TWS and only one entry for headphones and single wire BT. Guess it would finally be an AT high end 9 series true wireless. And with the 360 spatial audio and Snapdragon Sound they might just be Qualcomm lossless capable? They are tested for Bluetooth LE so next gen but a long ways away as the date for pics and manual dates out to 4/11/22. Pretty sure we will see what these will be at CES.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2021 at 6:52 PM Post #38,511 of 42,003

Ceeluh7

100+ Head-Fier
I realize I am new to this group but I have been looking for a group of people who are knowledgeable in tws and audio in general. I've read many of the posts and.... Cool. Like minded people is always a good thing. Anyways,.... About the LP3... So far I am not at all impressed by the LP3 sound. Almost as though something is missing. Enough volume yet not crazy headroom. Tizzy highs. I've eq'd them almost to a decent point but still something is just not coherent in the sound between the Dynamic and the BA. To be honest I have yet to really anjoy and tws with LDAC. I figured I'd burn them in for a bit and try tip changes but... So far these might go back. I have the Grado GT220 coming tomorrow so I'm pretty happy about that.

Oct 15, 2021 at 7:25 PM Post #38,512 of 42,003

Darkestred

1000+ Head-Fier

soundcore. black arrive before the 20th. Got mine today.

still thinnish mids but bass is deeper and more powerful. Treble less artificial sounding. Good fit. Overall: happy.

Oct 15, 2021 at 7:54 PM Post #38,513 of 42,003

darveniza

500+ Head-Fier
Had to wait for an appointment today and found this YouTube channel and decided to watch there tws reviews oh, they do a very good job and also include the frequency response graph a lot of the tws items are reviewing. I had never heard of them just stumble upon them and actually feels unbiased I saw the channels seem to be almost like pitching for certain manufacturers

Oct 15, 2021 at 8:10 PM Post #38,514 of 42,003

Ceeluh7

100+ Head-Fier
Had to wait for an appointment today and found this YouTube channel and decided to watch there tws reviews oh, they do a very good job and also include the frequency response graph a lot of the tws items are reviewing. I had never heard of them just stumble upon them and actually feels unbiased I saw the channels seem to be almost like pitching for certain manufacturers

They are much more informative than many on YouTube. They make it easy to gather what sound sig they prefer which helps me get a better idea what a set actually sounds like...they go pretty in depth as well and cover many of the questions which may come up. You are right they do a great job in reviews

Oct 15, 2021 at 9:02 PM Post #38,515 of 42,003

voicemaster

Headphoneus Supremus
I realize I am new to this group but I have been looking for a group of people who are knowledgeable in tws and audio in general. I've read many of the posts and.... Cool. Like minded people is always a good thing. Anyways,.... About the LP3... So far I am not at all impressed by the LP3 sound. Almost as though something is missing. Enough volume yet not crazy headroom. Tizzy highs. I've eq'd them almost to a decent point but still something is just not coherent in the sound between the Dynamic and the BA. To be honest I have yet to really anjoy and tws with LDAC. I figured I'd burn them in for a bit and try tip changes but... So far these might go back. I have the Grado GT220 coming tomorrow so I'm pretty happy about that.
How long have you had it? Did you use the ANC or off normally? Did you use the HearID thing or custom EQ?

Oct 15, 2021 at 9:49 PM Post #38,516 of 42,003

Mouseman

500+ Head-Fier
I'll have to see once I get my L3Ps, but I remember the L2Ps sounding pretty bad/thin at first. I wonder if the coaxial drivers need the burn in to shine. Mine will be here on Tuesday if the postal gods are cooperative.

Oct 15, 2021 at 11:25 PM Post #38,517 of 42,003

clerkpalmer

Headphoneus Supremus
If you are okay with EQing then it is a very good sounding tws and the EQ is saved into the IEM. The sound pre EQ is too much bass and high for me, but it is easily remedy using the custom EQ. The soundstage is quite large and the separation is very good too.
I tested the call this morning and my wife said the sound is clear while I was in starbucks. The ANC is better than my galaxy buds pro and the ANC hardly change the sound when active. Transparency mode sounds natural but can't be adjusted like in galaxy buds pro.
Built quality is good. It is not too big and not too heavy either. The case is quite small and easily fit in my jeans pocket. The buds pro's case is smaller, but the shape makes it when I put it in my pocket, it create a bulge while the shape of the L3P case is slimmer thus it just fit more flush inside the pocket.
For $169, it is quite a steal imho.
Thanks for the impressions. I'm on the fence here. Seems like maybe they lack cohesion when it comes to sq.

Oct 15, 2021 at 11:48 PM Post #38,519 of 42,003

voicemaster

Headphoneus Supremus
Thanks for the impressions. I'm on the fence here. Seems like maybe they lack cohesion when it comes to sq.
The mid is a little bit thin is all I can complain.
Managed to get the EQ on the L3P just about perfect to my tastes. Beginning to see the light. Like what I hear now. Took some time, but so far worth it.
I actually tried the HearID just now and liking the sound, but yesterday when I use it, it was unbearable. The treble is so piercing, but now it is not. This is weird stuff. I was using my variation earlier too.

Oct 16, 2021 at 12:11 AM Post #38,520 of 42,003

Tommy C

Headphoneus Supremus
I hope you will go for it as I’m on the fence as well lol.
FWIW the L2P+ also sound terrible out of the box. HearID was way to bright but provided the base for tweaks.
The mids were a bit dry so hoping all these were improved with the the newest version. You will have to put the time to customize the sound it was the same with me with the older version.

Users who are viewing this thread