Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 21, 2018 at 7:23 PM Post #3,272 of 62,112
I actually asked my wife if I could get the Senns as I was trying to be polite and she said do what you want, I don't care. So I said ok I will. But I made it my B-day and Xmas present to myself. She didn't seem mad but we'll see.
LOL! So true. They be like "You have, like, 20 headphones, do you really need one more?" Uh, duh, yeah, I do! I can always beg for food. Have you seen anyone beg for headphones? Exactly.

Dec 21, 2018 at 7:32 PM Post #3,273 of 62,112
I actually asked my wife if I could get the Senns as I was trying to be polite and she said do what you want, I don't care. So I said ok I will. But I made it my B-day and Xmas present to myself. She didn't seem mad but we'll see.
LOL good luck with that. You probably know by now, when women use certain key words you’re on borrowed time!

Dec 21, 2018 at 7:56 PM Post #3,274 of 62,112
LOL! So true. They be like "You have, like, 20 headphones, do you really need one more?" Uh, duh, yeah, I do! I can always beg for food. Have you seen anyone beg for headphones? Exactly.
Thats really funny and all so true. Hopefully no more good wireless things come along as I did "promise" I won't get any more audio things for awhile. I actually want to get another tattoo soon and those aren't cheap either.

Dec 22, 2018 at 3:27 AM Post #3,275 of 62,112
Do any MW07 users notice a physical rattling noise coming from the left earbud? Its as if there's a loose part in there.
I first noticed it while running with the MW07. I can also hear it now just by shaking the left earbud vigorously beside my ear, so its not related to the sound output.
The right earbud is fine with no rattling noises.

Wonder if its just my unit, or if all units have this going on. Might need to exchange mine.

Dec 22, 2018 at 4:06 AM Post #3,276 of 62,112
Do any MW07 users notice a physical rattling noise coming from the left earbud? Its as if there's a loose part in there.
I first noticed it while running with the MW07. I can also hear it now just by shaking the left earbud vigorously beside my ear, so its not related to the sound output.
The right earbud is fine with no rattling noises.

Wonder if its just my unit, or if all units have this going on. Might need to exchange mine.
Exchange. Never noticed anything like that with mine.

Dec 22, 2018 at 6:51 AM Post #3,277 of 62,112
Meaning your wallet is "phat" and you're a "baller"? I have to roll my wallet around in a baby stroller.

LMAO more like I have the e8 and I'd like to hear that the others aren't a significant upgrade so I don't feel the need to upgrade. I'm almost glad Best Buy for some reason won't actually stock it in store.

Dec 22, 2018 at 8:05 AM Post #3,278 of 62,112
Holy grail for me would be

ear buds like Bose StayHear + LDAC + 10 band eq (in a companion app)

I would settle for Aptx HD

Right now I am using an Ear Studio ES100 (LDAC) and Bose QC20 it's a good combo. The eq in the ES100 is great.

Dec 22, 2018 at 9:36 AM Post #3,279 of 62,112
The Senn’s sound is really addictive... Realy crisp high, detailed, open, dynamic, balanced (with eq)... Really happy with it... speaking about sound, a big ulgrade from 65T... And better to my ears than the E8. In comparison, the Senns are a little bit fuller, more detailled and have better treble... Sometimes E8 sound harsch or sibillants.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2018 at 10:14 AM Post #3,280 of 62,112
The Senn’s sound is really addictive... Realy crisp high, detailed, open, dynamic, balanced (with eq)... Really happy with it... speaking about sound, a big ulgrade from 65T... And better to my ears than the E8. In comparison, the Senns are a little bit fuller, more detailled and have better treble... Sometimes E8 sound harsch or sibillants.
I agree with everything you just said. They are very addictive and the comfort I think is a little bit better they have close to the same as the E8s but these being a bit bigger fit my big ears and head. They do not stick out at all and look good.

Dec 22, 2018 at 12:03 PM Post #3,282 of 62,112
Went to the Gym today and always use my Jaybird Runs and man these things where cutting out all the time today, well only the left side. Ive been using these at the gym for awhile and never had such issues.
@SomeGuyDude
few more good ones are
Korn "Remember who you are" the whole album is awesome!
Dave Mathews band is always recorded so good. Even people who don't like him listen to and are amazed and how good the recording is. And another one of my test ones is Breaking Benjamin and the Song I will not Bow.

Dec 22, 2018 at 1:40 PM Post #3,283 of 62,112
For sure. Ross Robinson sometimes really knocks it out of the park with his production!

A downside to liking extreme metal is the sheer number of albums I have that are produced like total garbage LOL. Sometimes I think I get the headphones I do so I can mitigate bad production and enjoy the music.

Dec 23, 2018 at 12:36 AM Post #3,285 of 62,112
Really enjoy my MTW as well. Unfortunately I am sending them in for repair. They suddenly stopped connecting to my phone. So there was something going wrong. Just waiting for Sennheiser to let me know how to handle the RMA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back