Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jan 23, 2020 at 7:19 PM Post #19,067 of 62,125
Is there anywhere that ships T1X via ePacket to Canada? I'm uneasy about Geekbuying from the impressions here and how they probably handled my Tronsmart Aliexpress order. Found it odd that there was a Geekbuying label on my was labelled as coming from Ontario despite tracking saying otherwise.
I was searching the web and found this site. Says you can shop on Amazon.us and ship to Canada. http://www.borderlinx.com/CA/en/pages/buy-on-amazon-com-and-ship-to-canada/

Jan 23, 2020 at 7:20 PM Post #19,068 of 62,125
Yea, it's funky on my Iphone too, the whole top is cut off and it's hard to see the triple lines. The Eq's are pretty good, wish there was a manual EQ.

Yeah, hopefully they will add a manual EQ with a future app release. I think the options provided are pretty good. Have you moved off of Original? I think I prefer it the most at this point.

Jan 23, 2020 at 7:24 PM Post #19,069 of 62,125
Check the price Sennheiser is charging for IEN BT (bluetooth neckband for IE8/IE80 range)...lol

($349.95AUD here, which is like $240USD!!!)
Wow. That's highway robbery.

Hey dumb question... how would I go about burning in the N6 Pro’s when they arrive? I.e. I could pair them to my windows pc. Is their an application or something I’d run at that point?
I pair mine with my ipad or my Mac and run this playlist until they die. Then I start from the top and do it again I don't know much about volume levels but the first time through I keep it relatively low, then I raise it to about 50-75% the 2nd run. Should take around two full battery cycles 14-16 hours. I"m going to have to check out that JLAB audio file that @assassin10000 mentioned too.

I typically burn in with Jlab's burn in audio file. Its sweeps, noise and periods of silence mixed in. It's on soundcloud via their webpage.
Thanks! i'll check this out for sure.

Jan 23, 2020 at 7:40 PM Post #19,071 of 62,125
Hey dumb question... how would I go about burning in the N6 Pro’s when they arrive? I.e. I could pair them to my windows pc. Is their an application or something I’d run at that point?
Just search "white noise" on youtube and let it play with your TWS of choice.

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:46 PM Post #19,074 of 62,125
How long have you used them? did you burn them in? I know there's mixed opinions on burn in with headphones and I know I sound like a broken record, but after letting mine run through almost 3 full 8 hour cycles of increasing white noise from the app, the difference was very noticeable.

Thanx I didn't know there was a burn in function.. I may try that. But it's packed in a return box.... Hmmm :)

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2020 at 12:28 AM Post #19,076 of 62,125
Received a cheap ‘clone’ of the Sabbath X12, aptly called the YA12 today.
Here is what 10.85$ (after coupons) gets you in this day and age: LOTS OF LIGHTS!!!
75621599-65CC-4133-B078-C174A7393CE9.jpeg

Somewhere between New York police car and failed Xmas ornament!

now, the surprising part: they actually work! I had no trouble pairing and they play ok. They sound ‘meh’ no surprise there, but not a total fail. Might be able to smooth things out a bit with foams.

the built feels super cheap compared to the X12, case is hard to open ... so, basically stay away :wink:

83757EA4-EFFF-4773-88F6-5D5E6C395F44.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2020 at 12:49 AM Post #19,078 of 62,125
IMG_20200124_105811.jpg

Just got these babies. First impressions are very good. I feel like the buds are a little bit better built than the GT1s.

Oh BTW for anyone who might not know. The QCY QS2s are also now updated with dual-channel Bluetooth meaning that the annoying master/slave configuration is now gone for good in the new units they're shipping.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2020 at 5:33 AM Post #19,079 of 62,125
New Adventures in T1X.

This morning they were english speaking again! And maybe I understood why: on my android phone i use chinese app since global one is not working and on ipad pro i use global app.

The last used device decide the language :)

I'm happy to share also that with the double flange eartip from Tennmak Crazy Cello the driver flex is gone when i wear them (but not whrn i touch the left bud)

So... great sound (really great) but not perfect

Jan 24, 2020 at 8:26 AM Post #19,080 of 62,125
Received a cheap ‘clone’ of the Sabbath X12, aptly called the YA12 today.
Here is what 10.85$ (after coupons) gets you in this day and age: LOTS OF LIGHTS!!!

Somewhere between New York police car and failed Xmas ornament!

now, the surprising part: they actually work! I had no trouble pairing and they play ok. They sound ‘meh’ no surprise there, but not a total fail. Might be able to smooth things out a bit with foams.

the built feels super cheap compared to the X12, case is hard to open ... so, basically stay away :wink:

Are those lights from the buds shining through, or additional ones in the case? Please tell me they flash..... :high_brightness::eight_spoked_asterisk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back