1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

1. voicemaster
    When the two red LEDs on the case start blinking.

SoundChoice likes this.
  2. voicemaster
    I use modified foam tips (cut in half) and the medium tips that came with the buds.

SoundChoice, Rob E. and PTDennis like this.
  3. assassin10000
    Try a little rubbing alcohol and a toothpick. See if pressing down lightly and wiggling it will allow the alcohol to wick inwards and free the stickyness.

You could also try wd40 or another penetrating lubricant (liquid wrench, pb blaster, etc). This I would pick up by wetting the toothpick so only a very small amount is used.

4. hifi80sman
    Yes, the CloudFox re-brand. They feel a little cheap and the sound is scratchy and sounds, well, cheap.

5. jant71
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  6. Uncle00Jesse
    So I received the 3rd revision of the L2Ps. Running 1.22 fw and I can safely say these are my endgame tws. The hiss is fixed and they also addressed the harsh nasty highs. They sounds phenomenal now. I’d recommend everyone go out and get these if you haven’t already.

Jules7 likes this.
  7. chinmie
    i wouldn't use oil based lubricant on electronics.. better to use fast evaporating electronic contact cleaners

Rob E. likes this.
  8. albau
    Provided you can find a good fit, which wasn’t my case at all.

Blueshound24 likes this.
  9. tma6
    yo @d3myz, have you had any connectivity or other problems w the NT01A? I'm thinking of getting them. Also, just curious but if you tried it, hows the mic quality? :)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    d3myz likes this.
  10. D3soLaT3
    According to their Facebook page the release is pushed back (again) to 12/18.
    Nuarl_N6.PNG

d3myz, tma6 and Luchyres like this.
  11. atmosfearz
    Anker is the single worst company I have ever dealt with. Never gonna buy anything from it ever again.

I've ordered L2Pro from aliexpress official store on 11.11, received one from the first batch (defective batch I would say) with outstanding white noise. I still can't confirm a return. Anker support is just don't care about anyting.

12. ukbiker
    @atmosfearz
    Sounds really bad - hope they sort this out for you

Excellent! How did you know it's the 3rd revision? Does it have any markings on the label? Here is mine received a few days ago. Is yours different to this?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  13. ukbiker
    20191215_081925.jpg here it is

14. assassin10000
    d3myz likes this.
  15. ukbiker