Separate names with a comma.
Could Y'all remind me what the Plus & Go have over the original mw07 besides much longer battery life?
From what I understand the Go has one mic and is rated at higher IPX 6, Plus is 5 with 2 beamforming mics. I think the Go and the Plus are both smaller than the original, but the plus is a little smaller of the two. The plus charges a little quicker. Neither have AAC support as of now.
And I thought I had a problem. I'm normal after all!
If you have the desire to run a test, I found the Tortoiseshell got better battery life than the Steel Blue or Matte Black. Interested to see if you notice a difference.
Also, and more importantly, MW07+ has ANC and transparency mode. Both Go and Plus have much, much better battery life and call quality.
I dunno. People's ears are so different that I for the life of me can't understand how anybody can expect solid advise from somebody else on the fit and comfort of something that you stick in your own ears. At least take anything in this regard with a ton of salt. That being said here's my experience with L2P and original MW07. Initially, until I found SpinFits CP-100Z-L, I had trouble getting good and secure fit with MW07. With Spinfits and large wings they sit in the ear great and I yet have to hear TWS that sound better. In fact few wired IEMs below $200 are that good for my usage and music. On the other hand I already have L2P for a week and no combinations of tips (stock and other) and wings can make the suckers fit and isolate well. As a result they don't feel secure and sound shrill and tipsy towards highs. Again, your mileage and stuff...
I felt like I had a good fit at the gym but my left bud lost seal while walking on the treadmill. The L2P is boxed to send back to Anker. I need a better fitting TWS or sports wireless for gym use....any suggestions?
Really? that's interesting. I was actually going to return my tortoise shell to amazon and save me around $35, bucks, but i'll def. test them against each other. How many pairs of MW07's do you have?
So I broke down and got the Anker Liberty 3 Pros, aka the L2Ps, after that 40€ coupon finally appeared in Europe. I was a bit wary given the issues with hiss and fit, and the form factor that reminded me of the nightmare that were the WF-1000xM3s in terms of fit...but I love wings so...
Anyway still very early days but so far so good !
- The tips that were fitted didn't work too well or any of the "red" tips but the "black" L tips (they seem deeper and narrower and are called L+ apparently) give me a good seal and as I hoped the wings (medium) keep them in place pretty well
- As for isolation, it's weak, very weak and I was expecting this based on previous feedback. It's barely better than what I get with an earbud design like the X12...but that could be somewhat interesting for running as some quick walking around the house seems to indicate that the dreaded "thump" is quite moderate.
- I DO have some hiss (I got a FW update to 1.15 so it's the v2 apparently) and you can hear it cut out a few seconds after pausing a song. When the music isn't loud I can hear it during playback, that's not great
- The app is well designed and the hearing test is interesting. I'm not sure I totally get it because other than the lowest frequency in the right I always hear the "beeps".
- In terms of "EQ" settings I prefer the "HearID personnalized" one but "Soundcore Signature" is decent too. The other ones don't work so well, especially "Piano" the one that most people seem to like here. It's very "in your face" and makes for harsh and shrill mids and highs. "Acoustic" might be even worse. As has been posted by others here it's amazing how different we all are !
- So yes the SQ is very nice, great range, depth, width (reminds me of the Anbes 359 where it was almost too wide), crisp ! I did a side-by-side with the Echo Buds using two smartphones playing the same track and while the Echo Buds do a great job, they lack the depth and width of the L2Ps. That's probably what you get with a dual BA+DD vs BA only design.
Interesting. I feel like the MW07 has the best call quality of any TWS' I currently own. Other than it doesn't have CVC or environmental noise cancellation everyone comments on how incredible it is.
Can you say hi to Gene for me?
My 11.11 purchase finally arrived from HiFiGo. Will be listening to then comparing to the Rimor and Earfun Free.
L2pro's are $110 on amazon us right now.
Currently, just the White Marble. I had the Matte Black (several pairs) and the Steel Blue (2 pairs), both of which seemed to get the dreaded low battery warning around a little over the 2 hour mark (40% volume).
The Tortoiseshell and White Marble both fair much better and I can get at least another 30 mins before the battery warning.
Alright guys...who wants my LP2 for $95 shipped? They're just not for me. I've only used them once with my own tips.