GnR - Chinese Democracy
Feb 28, 2006 at 7:37 AM Post #2 of 7
Maybe 15 years ago when they were cool and I cared...seriously, how long has this supposedly been coming out for? Axl Rose should just do his little shimmy dance back to the car wash he works at...
tongue.gif

Feb 28, 2006 at 8:03 AM Post #3 of 7
Axl is a joke. He should have been thankful for what he had and not been such an A-hole, but he pretty much single handedly destroyed GnR.

I put my support behind Velvet Revolver.

Feb 28, 2006 at 8:29 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beavis5000
assuming that some of you have heard the demos,(if you ask me it's a big disappointment) who here would be willing to dish out $20 when it comes out?

Face it, it's never going to be released. When I'm 80, it will still be scheduled for release "soon."

Feb 28, 2006 at 8:35 PM Post #6 of 7
they could have been (and should have been) the greatest rock band ever but axl pretty much destroyed any chance of that a long time ago.

i'll still listen to my old copy of "appetite for destruction" with fond memories.

Mar 1, 2006 at 5:39 PM Post #7 of 7
Man, harsh. A single off Chinese Democracy is due to hit radio very soon. They are booked for/headlining about five music festivals in Europe this summer and the new leaked songs (4) kick ass!
smily_headphones1.gif
Axl and the band were rumored to be in photo and possibly video shoots right now and a release date announcement is imminent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back