Giveaway for KBEAR KS1
Apr 1, 2021 at 1:47 PM Post #156 of 193
Hi friends, here is the list of our sharing song activity. Did I miss someone? Please check whether you are count in or not.

@Jackomik and @mclover, you guys only posted a picture instead of a song, do you still want to join it?

@Sebulr, @popipa and @Tomtattoo, I can not open your videos, not sure if only me.

Thank you so much for your support and kindness to share good songs!! :ksc75smile:

Thanks for putting me in the count Wendy, but I can't take credit for posting that Massive Attack track, that was @arbiter76
The tracks I posted were:
Red Sun by Anna von Hausswolff

And
Nautilus by Anna Meridith

Btw, how can I post a Youtube link with a pic' like you all are?
I'm on Android, and when I use the "share" button (on YouTube) and paste into the link string here in the comment box all I get is text coming up.....?
Fantastic live rendition of While My Guitar Gently Weeps, one of the Beatles’ best songs, with Prince showing incredible guitar chops starting three and a half minutes in:

This sent me down a rabbithole that didn't surface until 6am (no joke). I must have about 8 covers of My Guitar Gently Weeps saved to my Spotify playlists now (and near 20 other tracks discovered en-route).
I slept LATE today lol!

Apr 1, 2021 at 3:40 PM Post #157 of 193
@WendyLi Here is a screenshot since it won't play for you.

Artist: Boy harsher,
Song: Pain

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210401_203848_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210401_203848_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 0
Apr 1, 2021 at 10:12 PM Post #160 of 193
Thanks for putting me in the count Wendy, but I can't take credit for posting that Massive Attack track, that was @arbiter76
The tracks I posted were:
Red Sun by Anna von Hausswolff

And
Nautilus by Anna Meridith

Btw, how can I post a Youtube link with a pic' like you all are?
I'm on Android, and when I use the "share" button (on YouTube) and paste into the link string here in the comment box all I get is text coming up.....?

This sent me down a rabbithole that didn't surface until 6am (no joke). I must have about 8 covers of My Guitar Gently Weeps saved to my Spotify playlists now (and near 20 other tracks discovered en-route).
I slept LATE today lol!

Hi frined, yeah, it was changed to the right songs!

I am not sure how to post a Youtube link with a pic from a phone side. I just copy the link in youtube and then paste it here in the comment section, then the link will turn into a pic automatically. :ksc75smile:

By the way, what do you mean "This sent me down a rabbithole that didn't surface until 6am (no joke)"? Sorry, I can not fully understand this sentence.
1617329086523.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back