Gilmore Wiring Diagram
Apr 3, 2004 at 8:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ooheadsoo

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm in the middle of trying to build a mini gilmore off of subsonic's PCB. Subsonic didn't provide a wiring diagram, and I'm a big clueless when it comes to these things. I can see the in/ground/out section, but the specifics elude me. Anyone have one I can take a look at? Where the pot goes in the scheme of things? LED, etc? Thanks guys.

Apr 4, 2004 at 12:06 PM Post #2 of 3
The pot gets wired just like on a cmoy... see Tangent's cmoy tutorial or the Headwize library for details on that. The wiper is the 'out' to the sub-gil's 'in'. The cmoy article on Headwize includes a pinout of the Panasonic pot as well.

The LED is marked on the board, near the RLED, you can run leads from that to a front panel indicator, or just tap the LED and resistor directly from your PSU leads.

Apr 4, 2004 at 5:10 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the tip, voodoochile. I'm using a noble pot with 8 pins instead of the usual 6 I see posted by other people online. Big ugly beast (if I had known how big they'd be I wouldn't have bought them
rolleyes.gif
)

Any ideas on getting a wiring diagram for this? I'll try to post a pic when I confirm that it's 8 pins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back