Get HYPED for Vision Ears' NEW FLAGSHIP releases!
Aug 5, 2021 at 2:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 187

MusicTeck

Sponsor: MusicTeck
The wait is over.

Looking for the successor to the ERLKöNIG? ✅

Say hello to Vision Ears' new flagship IEMs, PHöNIX and EXT.

Official product launch: Friday August 6th. All details and specifications will be released then and products will also be available for purchase online on VE's official website.

But why wait? Pre-order these magnificent works of art now from MusicTeck and sit tight for the ride. We'll try to get them to you as soon as possible with an estimated ship date in early September. Trust us, we're known for our speed. ⚡️Ka-chow⚡

1628186257078.png

Vision Ears PHöNIX (Universal)

$3,588.00

>> Pre-order now <<

1628186343699.png

Vision Ears EXT (Universal)​

$2,717.00

>> Pre-order now <<

1628186464345.png

Vision Ears Premium Adaptor (2.5mm Female to 4.4mm Male)

$65.00

>> Pre-order now<<

Questions? We've got you covered. Email us at info@musicteck.com and we'll get back to you guaranteed.
®​

Last edited:
MusicTeck Stay updated on MusicTeck at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MusicTeckStore https://www.musicteck.com/ info@musicteck.com
Aug 5, 2021 at 4:22 PM Post #2 of 187
Well damn, looks like it's time to sell some gear!!! Great news, I look forward to learning more!

Aug 5, 2021 at 6:27 PM Post #4 of 187
The EXT is the more interesting of the two for me also. Kind of weird still seeing a BA packed IEM being the top dog still, but hey, technology does change and I'm sure they offer as much resolution as a BA can offer.

Aug 5, 2021 at 6:31 PM Post #5 of 187
The EXT is the more interesting of the two for me also. Kind of weird still seeing a BA packed IEM being the top dog still, but hey, technology does change and I'm sure they offer as much resolution as a BA can offer.
Yeah, I'm just trying to find something that would dethrone the Odin I owned once. Curious about both of these and that UM Mason Fusang.

Aug 5, 2021 at 6:57 PM Post #6 of 187
Have you ever heard the Erlkönig?

Aug 5, 2021 at 7:49 PM Post #7 of 187
Have you ever heard the Erlkönig?
I unfortunately have not heard any of the VE or 64 Audio BA offerings. The all BA setups that I have enough confidence in speaking about would be the Empire Ears Phantom, Campfire Andromeda + Gold, InEar Prophile 8, UERM, UE18, UE10, JH13/16/13fp/16fp and probably a few other normal offerings. I have a feeling the Sony BA's would please me, but for the most part the BA's only scale so far it seems.

Aug 5, 2021 at 9:08 PM Post #8 of 187
Wow! new flagship is quite tempting! I want to add another VE flagship to my collections.

IMG_0462.jpeg

Aug 5, 2021 at 9:41 PM Post #9 of 187
I’m waiting for Phonix review. I missed Erlkonig.

Aug 6, 2021 at 2:41 AM Post #11 of 187
Phonix looking great to me!! Though 3600$ I might have to sell off my kidney somewhere :p

Aug 6, 2021 at 2:45 AM Post #12 of 187
Looking for the successor to the ERLKöNIG? ✅
Wait, are you saying my ErlKonigs are going to be succeeded by IEM's about $1k less in price?

Reminding all what a few of our top reviewers wrote about them:

If I could have only one IEM and put all my eggs in one basket, I‘d be hard pressed to find a more stunning flagship than the Erlkönig and would probably save up to get what could very well be considered a real endgame universal IEM. Build quality is nothing short of perfect and fit and isolation are as good as it gets for a universal. The Erlkönig is technically flawless with fantastic resolution, a pitch black background which provides fantastic note contrast and class leading soundstage but more importantly every of its technical abilities is at the service of a very musical and smooth tuning that you can tweak to your preference. What more could you wish for?

@davidmolliere

I finish the review part (but thankfully not the listening part…) while raising the volume of the TR-Amp/MBP/Tidal trio laying loudly to twenty one pilots. This is a character that did not come out until I could sit back and enjoy the Ride, so to speak. Just sitting back and enjoying the marvelous sound wrought from the 13-driver critter. Hearkening back to a song played our son’s freshman year of college soccer often, A Sky Full Of Stars seals my impressions. This is an incredible unit, which has the ability to change tone and personality at a moment’s whim. The song is very special to us, as it was generally played at halftime and we began to think of that long drive home. The separation started at that moment, and we relished the second half of was most often a win (perennial powers in college soccer they are). But it brought emotive responses of appreciation that also allowed us to be fully immersed in the moment.

As such, I stop writing and just enjoy the moment. Watching the Bundesliga has brought some normality to our times, and rather than listen to fake crowd noise, I turn the Erlkönig up a notch. Probably more than I should, but it is so stellar a unit that it deserves the added benefits wrought from the music. Song For America from Kansas and days of yore affords me the pleasure.

@ngoshawk

Aug 6, 2021 at 3:30 AM Post #13 of 187
I am in the market for a new IEM, but for this price I rather wait for the reviews, glad the pricing is not as expensive as erlkonig.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back