Germany head-fi meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2021 at 9:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Sma0815

Head-Fier
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to check if anyone is interested in a head-fi meet up in south of germany? I'm located in Ingolstadt. (80km North from Munich)
If you are interested just make a post here and we figure something out.
I'm open to host the meet up at my place.

Gear:HE1000SE with forza cable, meze empyrean with upgrade copper cable, ifi micro signature, xduoo mt602

Best regards
Sma0815

Oct 13, 2021 at 2:25 PM Post #6 of 9
Hm. Interesting. I just saw this thread now. I was thinking of doing a Belgium meetup.
I guess I'm a little late to this thread, even if by a week.
What's the deal with this? This would be an 8 hour drive for me to meet up, though. Probably can't happen this weekend.
BTW, you can check my profile "gear" section to see what I have.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2021 at 4:41 AM Post #8 of 9
I would be also interested in a meetup but considering current Corona situation not sure what is the best approach.
I live in Munich and have the following portable gear: Sennheiser IE900, ThieAudio Monarch, Beyerdynamic Xelento, Focal Clear, Fiio M11Pro, Sony Xperia1iii, Ifi Go, L&P w2, Dunu and some other upgrade cables.

I would like to test some other high end DAPs and IEMs. Also happy to share experience of my portable hifi journey.

Nov 28, 2021 at 4:55 AM Post #9 of 9
Hi, I think with the current corona situation a meeting this year will be difficult. Probably next year is better, hopefully.
I don't have high end iems or daps.

I also moved to Munich so maybe we can organize something in January.

Best regards
Sma0815

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back