- Apr 3, 2011
Hello Head-Fi! I know I'm just another one of those uninformed newbies, but I would really, really appreciate it if I could get some suggestions. Thanks in advance.
As the title says:
- My budget is around $80 - anything lower is fine.
- I am looking for Portable Headphones - something similar to Koss Portapros, for example.
What I would like:
- Good sound - obviously, this is the most important part. I guess I'd like something with good balance (I don't need head-thumpingly heavy bass).
- Any sort of sound isolation - at least enough to let me listen to them on a noisy vehicle or something.
- Little sound leakage - let's just say that some of my music is a bit....embarrassing. So it would be great if not too much of it leaked.
- OPTIONAL: Looks - It would be nice to have headphones that sound good AND look good to wear in public. But of course that's not quite as important as the other three points above.
Again, thanks for any upcoming replies