Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Dec 29, 2014 at 2:29 AM Post #4,066 of 13,800

Really? surprised? Now you are able to sell the free 2G cable at $168, hence getting that perk for free.

But I digress from your actual main point.

That's the point!  THD does not cost $106 for the resistors if you got the naked resistors.  Now you have to go through the pain of selling the cable when a lot will be doing the same.

Dec 29, 2014 at 5:45 AM Post #4,067 of 13,800
Has the Hifiman's headphones been shipped? Received an invoice on the 12th of Dec for shipping and have paid for it. Received a confirmation for phone number on 19th of Dec and have updated them. Are they not starting to ship to the Asian region yet?

Dec 29, 2014 at 5:58 AM Post #4,068 of 13,800
  Has the Hifiman's headphones been shipped? Received an invoice on the 12th of Dec for shipping and have paid for it. Received a confirmation for phone number on 19th of Dec and have updated them. Are they not starting to ship to the Asian region yet?

Zellhy, I have a Japanese shipping address and ordered the HE-560 in the first batch and haven't received a shipping invoice yet, nor any kind of notification regarding the cans. I think it is safe to assume they haven't started shipping. Maybe they waited for the campaign to finish, since they offered the HiFIMAN bundle again for the last days of the campaign, and send the final number of orders to HiFiMAN. I assume we can expect the HiFiMANs after New Year. 

Dec 29, 2014 at 6:31 AM Post #4,069 of 13,800
Guys, i get really overwhelmed responses of the Jay's Audio LPS25VA! Yes, I'm doing a third Mass Order of the LPS in other forum (here in the sunny Singapore). If you'd like to join , pls PM me.

Im using it to power up my pulse. The music sounds better each day as i burn in them with STS DIGITAL Burn-In tracks!

Enjoy the musics!

I'm more interested in your ex-audiophile supplier hohodiy. Couldn't find him on google.

Dec 29, 2014 at 6:54 AM Post #4,070 of 13,800

Same situation as you, still no progress on the headphones.
Have opened a ticket, person in customer service said he/she will check with Casey and get back to me. 

Dec 29, 2014 at 7:34 AM Post #4,071 of 13,800
  I'm more interested in your ex-audiophile supplier hohodiy. Couldn't find him on google.

Oh man, I miss hohodiy too. Very sad that hohodiy was closed since 2009.
They switch their business to focus in smart-phone accessories and software development. 

Glad to know someone in the forum remember me ! 
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2014 at 9:46 AM Post #4,076 of 13,800
  Too bad for us then, i did remembered LH Labs said they were shipping the Hifimans to Asian countries (Malaysia included) in Defcember

From LHLabs
http://lhlabs.com/force/geekpulse/2418-he-560-he-400i-shipping-suggestion
NA/SA/EU from LHLabs.

http://lhlabs.com/force/geekpulse/2418-he-560-he-400i-shipping-suggestion?start=25#42591
 HiFiMAN will be fulfilling certain orders for our backers in China, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan etc. etc.

All other order will be fulfilled by LH Labs.

Someone in the HE thread on the LHL forums said he received an invoice for shipping on Dec 11.

Dec 29, 2014 at 10:20 AM Post #4,077 of 13,800

From LHLabs
http://lhlabs.com/force/geekpulse/2418-he-560-he-400i-shipping-suggestion
NA/SA/EU from LHLabs.

http://lhlabs.com/force/geekpulse/2418-he-560-he-400i-shipping-suggestion?start=25#42591

Someone in the HE thread on the LHL forums said he received an invoice for shipping on Dec 11.

Verloren, thanks for the link mate, was not aware of it. Cheers!

Dec 29, 2014 at 11:08 AM Post #4,078 of 13,800
Yeah actually I did received their shipping invoice, and I have paid for it. They even asked for a confirmation of my phone number a few days later. Guess December is officially not over until 2 days later. We can still hope lol

Dec 29, 2014 at 11:13 AM Post #4,079 of 13,800

Oh man, I miss hohodiy too. Very sad that hohodiy was closed since 2009.
They switch their business to focus in smart-phone accessories and software development. 

Glad to know someone in the forum remember me ! 
biggrin.gif

I purchased several Beta22/Sigma22 PCBs from neochen right before he closed his door.
He is also another nice man to deal with.
Glad to know he is still doing good in different area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back