Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Dec 27, 2014 at 4:53 PM Post #3,932 of 13,800

I don't think so. There's been no mention that being part of the perk.

AND, you think they would mention it ...and maybe reduce the money that they take in??
Really ??

And communications from LHL has been so perfect... everyone knows that is not the case.
So think what you like... maybe it will make you feel better during your wait. But basing it on not hearing from LHL on it..
Well it puts you on shaky ground!

Dec 27, 2014 at 4:57 PM Post #3,933 of 13,800

AND, you think they would mention it ...and maybe reduce the money that they take in??
Really ??

And communications from LHL has been so perfect... everyone knows that is not the case.
So think what you like... maybe it will make you feel better during your wait.

Actually, it could cause more money to flow in from those wanting to move up the line. Personally, I can't see how that would be part of the perk because it would cause mass hysteria with those early contributors still waiting for their units. You are where you are in the que. 

Dec 27, 2014 at 5:05 PM Post #3,934 of 13,800
Really ??

So think what you like... maybe it will make you feel better during your wait. But basing it on not hearing from LHL on it..
Well it puts you on shaky ground!
Actually, it could cause more money to flow in from those wanting to move up the line. Personally, I can't see how that would be part of the perk because it would cause mass hysteria with those early contributors still waiting for their units. You are where you are in the que. 

Stand down, I think head-hi was talking about moving back in the queue and you are actually agreeing with each other.

Dec 27, 2014 at 5:14 PM Post #3,936 of 13,800
Your queue position will not change.

Ahem... Casey...I have fresh donuts.....they are yours.....
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 27, 2014 at 6:32 PM Post #3,939 of 13,800
I extra people were hired to do these thd and resistor upgrades, then the other staff working on shipping can continue uninterrupted. So yeah, I hope I still get my Pulse Xfi-nt (Pulse Supreme?) on time by february then...

Dec 27, 2014 at 6:48 PM Post #3,940 of 13,800
Your queue position will not change.

Now this is some awesome news, thanks Casey!
Very glad to be in the THD and naked pool. Oh wait, that doesn't sound um proper.

Santa's elves are unemployed this time of year, so hand them a soldering iron and AP tester, bingo!

Dec 27, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #3,941 of 13,800
"Special note: to order the Geek Pulse Xfi Signature Edition or the THD Performance Package, you must start from Pulse Xfi"

"which will give your Geek Pulse Xfi less than half the THD (distortion) of the standard Geek Pulse Xfi. This perk is only available on Geek Pulse Xfi. If you have a Geek Pulse model other than Xfi, you’ll need to upgrade first"

Guys, I am really confused. If I upgraded from Pulse to Pulse Xfi, can I select the THD package or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back