Down to 40.

3. m17xr2b
    What will happen when your reach 0?

4. stuck limo
    Lots and lots of drinking.

5. m17xr2b
    Will I get my pulse?

6. stuck limo
    The Pulse production is happening after the Da Vinci production is done. So if you're on the list, you will get a Pulse. I don't know when and I have no timeline. If you want me to review your order and make sure it's all correct, I'd be happy to do that if you give me your information.

7. jaywhar
    Not helpful, but at least honest. 3/10 for effort.

stuck limo likes this.
  8. stuck limo
    I am sure this is no surprise to most people but:

if you have an LPS and a Geek Out, you can use the Geek Out with the LPS. That way you can still at least have use for the LPS without the Pulse (if you’re still waiting on that). I imagine it would work with other DACs such as a Dragonfly as well, but maybe someone else can confirm.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  9. tmaxx123
    Just got the pulse infinity from Amazon, was purchased during the recent price drop. Went into it with extremely low expectations and was hoping to return it after reading everything about it. After listening last night for over 8 hours straight , I am blown away. At first , figuring out how to hook it up to my pc, was a bit of a hassle. But basically you only need one driver (usb 2.0) from windows. My pc hates the lightspeed 2.0 cable though. Had to use a standard one. Now I’m using it in host mode off my iPod and listening to onkyo hf player and iTunes on it. Sounds incredible. Rca outputs are running to a sub stage amp and that signal is clean and strong. Hopefully the pulse holds up and doesn’t randomly poop out on me!!! Can anyone recommend a lps for it? Or is the lh labs lps the best one for it?

stuck limo likes this.
  10. m-i-c-k-e-y
    Any 12V 2A LPS will do.

Burn in to 100 hrs helps.

Like the FRM filter. Seconded by FTM.

Enjoy!

tmaxx123 likes this.
  11. tmaxx123
    Thanks! I’ve been listening on FTM so far With my ath-a900x on low gain. Hearing how good things can sound is dangerous for my wallet.

And I can’t help but feel terrible for the people who are still waiting for their order from years ago. Yikes, hopefully lh labs goes above and beyond to make those customers feel appreciated for waiting this long.

I’m new to the lps world and its tough now days to find the lh labs lps. Any suggestions on where else to find a solid lps?

graham508 likes this.
  12. m-i-c-k-e-y
    tmaxx123 likes this.
  13. tmaxx123
    Awesome I’ll do some research and see which of those supplies works best for my application. I appreciate the help!

I just wonder if the lh labs lps would provide any benefit to the others solely because of the fact that it was designed for the pulse? Or should any of the mentioned lps be able to do the job just as well?

Pm has been sent lol

14. greenkiwi
    swapper and MikeyFresh like this.
  15. MikeyFresh
    I use this with a Pulse SFi, it sounds quite good. I sold the LPS4 to recoup some amount of funds in this LH Labs IGG debacle.

That said, I find the iPower 12v to be wholly adequate/really good with the Pulse. A LPS can be better depending on the partnering system, but at usually MUCH higher cost. The "JSGT" shunt to ground of AC leakage current transforms the iPower IMHO, other's mileage may vary.

The non-DIY'er can do much the same with the newly released iFi AC iPurifier's ground socket, and their Groundhog, but at a relatively higher cost.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017