Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Nov 13, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #2,658 of 13,800
The soul looks amazing with the mirror finish.  Anyone need a kidney?  Or an immortal soul?
I just ordered a 48mmx22mm volume knob to try knob rolling when my pulse x gets here.  Willing to sacrifice remote functionality since it will be on my desk.  If I move it to my rack I'll just swap knobs back :p

Nov 13, 2014 at 4:52 PM Post #2,659 of 13,800
Maybe this was already addressed in this thread, but do you get any kind of confirmation from LH? I got one from indiegogo, but nothing from LH.

Nov 13, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #2,660 of 13,800
The Indiegogo confirmation is your receipt. Probably won't hear from LH Labs until closer to shipping. They have a process they call the "survey" where you'll get a chance to verify your shipping address and the configuration of stuff you've ordered, and perhaps add to the order. If you think you've ordered the wrong thing, missed an upgrade, or have some other problem, you can join the Geek forums at http://www.lhlabs.com/createanaccount.html and open a trouble ticket.

Nov 13, 2014 at 6:33 PM Post #2,661 of 13,800
The Indiegogo confirmation is your receipt. Probably won't hear from LH Labs until closer to shipping. They have a process they call the "survey" where you'll get a chance to verify your shipping address and the configuration of stuff you've ordered, and perhaps add to the order. If you think you've ordered the wrong thing, missed an upgrade, or have some other problem, you can join the Geek forums at http://www.lhlabs.com/createanaccount.html and open a trouble ticket.

Nope no trouble at all. 
You actually answered two questions for me. Thanks.
I may actually add an LPS to it :)

Nov 13, 2014 at 6:47 PM Post #2,662 of 13,800
If you've only ordered a Soul, the LPS is built in, but if you ordered a Pulse (any version), adding an LPS or LPS4 is a good idea. There may be additional devices coming that will take advantage of the ultraclean 12VDC out from the LPS/LPS4, but it's hard to tell with the info given in their current product roadmap.

Nov 14, 2014 at 12:18 AM Post #2,663 of 13,800
If you've only ordered a Soul, the LPS is built in, but if you ordered a Pulse (any version), adding an LPS or LPS4 is a good idea. There may be additional devices coming that will take advantage of the ultraclean 12VDC out from the LPS/LPS4, but it's hard to tell with the info given in their current product roadmap.

This part is what has me thinking about whether to go for a LPS4 or save the money with the regular LPS right now.

Nov 14, 2014 at 12:34 AM Post #2,664 of 13,800

This part is what has me thinking about whether to go for a LPS4 or save the money with the regular LPS right now.

Larry has stated that any upcoming dedicated headphone amp (tubes)
(NOT Soul!)
would be a great candidate to connect to the LPS4 also.

no LPS for my Xfi as of now.
hopefully an LPS4 in the future somehow.

Nov 14, 2014 at 3:53 AM Post #2,667 of 13,800
Guys, if someone is still interested in those Pulse + HE-560 bundles for $968 [I got mine :)], make sure you visit the indiegogo page 9AM 14th of November PST - a perk will be waiting for you for a period of 24 hours only. 

Nov 14, 2014 at 4:56 AM Post #2,668 of 13,800
Would love to know when the 20 HE-560 heaphones from bundles that were first ordered will be shipped.  I read where Larry responded that they wold be shipped first, but no date was provided.  t's not like we have to wait for a build on those so they should go out right away.  

Nov 14, 2014 at 5:09 AM Post #2,669 of 13,800
  Would love to know when the 20 HE-560 heaphones from bundles that were first ordered will be shipped.  I read where Larry responded that they wold be shipped first, but no date was provided.  t's not like we have to wait for a build on those so they should go out right away.  

Casey from LH Labs mentioned yesterday that he is trying to schedule the headphones to be shipped right away. 

Nov 14, 2014 at 5:32 AM Post #2,670 of 13,800
Great news, Thanks!  The early shipment from Larry prompted me to place my order, otherwise I would've waited for a black friday deal elsewhere.  All I saw was Larry's comment, but none from Casey.   Can you post a link to that conversation so I can follow it for updates also.  I looked on the LHlabs forum but didn't see anything.  I can't wait to listen to the He-560.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back