6. Strategy (Empire Building)
  7. Strategy (Real Time)
  8. Strategy (Turn Based)
Geckling Links

System
  1. OS (Core/Codecs/Drivers)
  2. Software
  3. Utilities

For any new Drivers/Patches/Utilities, etc that I miss (likely many ... ) please PM me and I will add them to the list
smily_headphones1.gif

Archive
  1. I II III IV V

Apr 2, 2004 at 4:18 PM Post #3 of 12
Thanks Demolition. I know I have thought about a Linux version, but I often find that Linux users already are aware of the things they need. If any users have suggestions for the Windows environment, please let me know
smily_headphones1.gif

May 1, 2004 at 9:15 PM Post #4 of 12
Just a quick update. For those of you have noticed that The Tech Files have been down for the last few days, they are now back up
wink.gif
Also, I have decided to remove the Words section for ease of upkeep and maintenance.

May 23, 2004 at 2:17 AM Post #5 of 12
I have updated the thread's original post in order to reflect the latest Table of Content for the list
wink.gif

Jun 17, 2004 at 5:51 AM Post #6 of 12
Update: I have updated the Table of Contents above for the Tech Files as the host has migrated to vBulletin
wink.gif

Aug 17, 2004 at 5:49 AM Post #8 of 12
Update: The Table of Contents has been refreshed to reflect the further division of the Strategy sections.

Oct 28, 2004 at 4:57 PM Post #9 of 12
This is just a quick updated for those who have PM'd/emailed me lately. The domain has finally moved to a dedicated IP server, so the The Tech Files link should now be accessible w/o too much trouble
wink.gif

Nov 19, 2004 at 8:51 PM Post #10 of 12
Please note: I have decided to return the Tech Files to its core intent of Patches/Utilities/Software and Drivers. There are many sites that list the plethora of demos hitting the market, and it just seems that is duplication. Thanks for you understanding!

Mar 18, 2005 at 6:23 PM Post #11 of 12
I have again pruned The Tech Files and I have opted to include a new section - Geckling Links - for those items that are of interest, but do not quite fit into the which patch/software version is most recent. The new section has been included in the updated Table of Contents above. As usual, I hope that the Tech Files continue to be of use.

Jun 21, 2005 at 5:20 AM Post #12 of 12
I have pruned/cleaned up The Tech Files. As well, I have updated the above Table of Contents. Please feel free to continue to suggest a/o point out misplaced/wrong/dead links. Thanks to everyone for their ongoing support and interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back