Gear list in profile is a little confusing
May 6, 2010 at 10:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

AmanGeorge

Headphoneus Supremus
The way gear is laid out in the profiles is a little confusing now. Because the category (headphones, headphone amps) etc. is centered vertically, it is unclear where one category stops and the next begins without reading closely. More clear division between these would probably be helpful.

May 6, 2010 at 11:10 AM Post #2 of 6
Well, at least you have gear listed, though I agree a bit cluttered.
My profile is empty, and it wasn't in the old forum.
Hopefully it will be transplanted.

May 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM Post #3 of 6
Agree the header on inventory should be aligned to the top, but in general I much prefer the new profile page.

I like how the recent posts are on the main page, as that is the reason I would generally go to my profile, to check for replies.

May 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM Post #4 of 6
We imported the gear lists from the old site but we're missing 12 users' info at the moment. We're working on getting that back in place. Apologies for that. Long term, we have a new system for you to list your gear and one which you'll hopefully like better. Check out my list here: http://www.head-fi.org/lists/display/view/id/28168 - from your profile, you can scroll down to your list section and create any kind of list you want. Then you can search for gear in our Head Gear database and add it to your list. You can also add comments about each thing in your list, upload images, write a description, etc. We have lots of plans to make this system even better in the coming months like allowing you to show it off in your sig even. 

May 6, 2010 at 10:21 PM Post #6 of 6
My profile lists were missing too (maybe the funny characters I used in it caused the import script/software to ignore it) so I just re-wrote mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back