//gasp PC Magazine Reviews Good Portable Headphones!!! (Etys, Shures, Grados, Amps)
Apr 1, 2004 at 8:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

steel102

1000+ Head-Fier
check it out guys. last page of april 20, 2004 issue of pc magazine. sorry for the low quality pic. i don't have a scanner, i had to use my digicam, and i did a quickie photoshop job. i noticed headroom got some publicity too
biggrin.gif

hreview.jpg

Apr 1, 2004 at 10:22 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by Stoner What, you never seen people w/ cans on the bus before? Portables don't always have to be buds.

Think about it.

Apr 1, 2004 at 10:59 PM Post #5 of 10
Yeah, but Grados are definitely not meant for walking (too big, too much leakage)
Oh, I saw a guy with CD580s on in the city, I almost lmaod but then I recalled I have the 780s ...
wink.gif

-Taurui

Apr 2, 2004 at 1:43 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by blessingx
Think about it.

Not sure if you are thinking that this is an April Fool's joke, what with the shoddy scanning and PhotoShopping
biggrin.gif
, but this IS a real page form PC Mag. I read it last night on the Shuttle from LGA to DCA and nearly choked on my tongue when I saw a Xin amp listed in a major publication. Pretty funny.

BTW, it is not the last page but the 2nd or 3rd to last page, the one with the video game reviews.

Apr 2, 2004 at 1:59 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by cmascatello
... and nearly choked on my tongue when I saw a Xin amp listed in a major publication.

Same reaction here, I couldn't believe it was in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back