Gaming + music/media headphones under $100 (recommendation needed, models I'm looking at inside)
Nov 11, 2012 at 9:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

smodtactical

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm looking for some headphones to replace my current Plantronics gamecom 367 headset. I found this headset to be quite good except for a relative lack of bass. Also I'm mostly a pc gamer but also enjoy listening to electronic/detroit techno, jazz, classical and space ambient music so I wanted something that could give me some more punch and possibly better quality audio in both music and gaming. As I am not an audiophile and this headset is one of few headphones I've owned, I simply do not know how much better audio can get.

The models I have researched from this and other sites that I'm considering thus far are:

Superlux 668B
Superlux 681
Samson SR850
Audio-Technica ATH-M30
Creative Aurvana Live
Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro
Panasonic RP-HTF600-S
AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones 

I am looking to spend less than 100 if possible (if its slightly over I may be able to go for it if its really worth it, but for my purposes I imagine there are a lot of options that will suit me in this price range).

Could you make a recommendation for me based on my requirements? Either on my list or something else... I would greatly appreciate your expertise!

Thank you!

Nov 11, 2012 at 9:39 AM Post #2 of 2
Sorry didn't see recommendation thread, will add to that thread. Please delete my thread, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back