Gaming mouse for large/big hands?
Nov 25, 2017 at 3:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

JakeJack_2008

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,
I am a novice-casual video game player. I have got large/big hands.
I would like to buy a gaming mouse (say, in the rage of $40-60) for sim racing: Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, Grid,...
I also play flight simulator games: DCS World (F15,...), Falcon BMS 4.33 (update 3), Ace Combat Assault Horizon Extended Edition, and soon Microsoft Flight Simulator X, ...
I play all of the above games in the offline mode on Steam using my Windows 10 laptop.

I am not interested in any MMORPG, FPS or Third-Person Shooter, RTS, RPG, MMO, MOBA, ... games.

By the way, I have a Thrustmaster GPX LightBack Xbox 360 and PC Ferrari F1 Edition Gamepad
but I do not want to use it in public places like coffee shops, libraries, etc.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2018 at 3:37 AM Post #2 of 15
JakeJack_2008, I have corsair glaive RGB gaming mouse. I don't know about your choice you like RGB mouses or not but as per your requirement that is quite enough for you and under your budget and the contoured have an effect on allows your palm to easily pretense used to, relieving pressure from your wrist. So, you can game for hours, without pining or/and fatigue. you can also check here more gaming mouses under $50

Jan 12, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #3 of 15
JakeJack_2008, I have corsair glaive RGB gaming mouse. I don't know about your choice you like RGB mouses or not but as per your requirement that is quite enough for you and under your budget and the contoured have an effect on allows your palm to easily pretense used to, relieving pressure from your wrist. So, you can game for hours, without pining or/and fatigue. you can also check here more gaming mouses under $50

Hi,

Thank you for the link.

Incidentally, recently I checked out the
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball (no. 4 on the list).
It's large but that trackball feature is a pain in the neck - I returned it after a couple of hours of struggling with it. That trackball is so clumsy for me.

By the way, I've found this:
5 Best Cheap Gaming Mouse To Buy In 2017 – Surprisingly Cheap!

3. COMANRO USB Wired Gaming Mouse
Our third choice is ideal for gaming for many hours. This is because the mouse is not very heavy. In addition, the unit comes with the contoured body,
so you can place your palm perfectly. However, some users find this gaming mouse to be too large for their hands.

That's a good one: "too large for their hands"

P.S.
I have been using the Logitech M325 for a few years now and it's really too small for me.
So, I want 'to kill two birds with one stone' namely, buy a mouse for large hands for
gaming and a general use at the same time.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018 at 12:13 PM Post #4 of 15
For large hands I would recommend Mionix Naos. The 7000 model specifically because the sensor is better than the other two models. Also the Logitech g502, but ONLY if you do NOT use palm grip. If using palm grip, it's too narrow for large hands.

Sep 5, 2019 at 12:48 AM Post #8 of 15
My palm is 3 5/8ths inches, and I use a Corsair m45. It fit's perfectly, I like the no frills design and with it's program you can disable the main LED.
Sadly it looks like it's out of production. The Corsair m65 looks similar, but they added a side button, still ~$50ish so that's good.

Apr 27, 2020 at 10:48 AM Post #10 of 15
maybe g900 / g903? it has a top tier gaming sensor, its big, wireless, and it has hyperscroll for general web browsing. I use the g903 and only have to charge it every 1-2 weeks I believe.

Jul 13, 2020 at 3:43 AM Post #14 of 15
I use a Mionix Avior 7000.

Mionix makes some quality mice but they usually put crappy sensors in them. For the 7000 series though, they used top-notch ones. I have had it for 4 years and have not had the slightest problem with it, the software it uses for customization is also very light and not intrusive in the least (unlike Razer and Corsair stuff). The Avior model can be used with either hand but they have more ergonomic models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back