Gaming headset to 75$
Dec 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

Benik3

Head-Fier
Hello.
I decide to change my opinion and I want some more quality gaming headset.

NOW UP TO 75USD!

I looked e.g. on  Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma.
They looks great. Also they have own sound card which could be better then my integrated Conexant (Or not?)
Also is great, that I can still use them as normal headphones cause they have also classic jacks...

Or you recommend something different?
Thank you!

Dec 19, 2012 at 8:48 PM Post #5 of 26
I do not recommend anything from razer (or at least 95% of them).
5% being the Orca and Tiamat. (Orca only for comfort and long play sessions, Tiamat for FPS heavy games with vitally needed sound play, like CSS, CSGO, BF3, COD)

If you wear glasses, i do not recommend Sennheisers (except PC350, PC360), Siberia V2's, nor Logitech's.
The Creative Fata1ity is probably one of the worst sounding, brittle headphones i've ever had the chance of using.

Some i find to be decent/good: Razer Tiamat, Corsair Vengeance 1300, Razer Carcharias (mic beings to get bad after 1-2 years), Rosewill RHTS 8206, and the Logitech G35 is the only "decent" headphones they have (in my opinion).

My head is average size (watermellon, jk) and i wear glasses from time to time.

So what i find good has to be at least a portion comfortable with glasses on and has to have a decent appealing sound either to music or game sound stage.

*owned over 20 pairs of headphones (gaming ones)*
*over 15 pair of headphones (music ones)*

Tim

Dec 20, 2012 at 7:09 AM Post #6 of 26
Thanks for info.
Yes I wear glasses :/

Now I play a lot League of Legend with my friends, but also FPS games (COD, FC3 etc...).
If it's possible, I will use them for music time by time... (otherwise I have MEElectronics SP51) and some films.

Problem is, that all of your headphones (except Corsair Vengeance) are over limit.
Some of your headphones cost all of my money :D

The Corsair Vengance looks great, but I'm afraid that I will be limited by the sound card in my notebook (Conexant Cx20590)...

Dec 20, 2012 at 10:57 AM Post #7 of 26
Quote:
Thanks for info.
Yes I wear glasses :/

Now I play a lot League of Legend with my friends, but also FPS games (COD, FC3 etc...).
If it's possible, I will use them for music time by time... (otherwise I have MEElectronics SP51) and some films.

Problem is, that all of your headphones (except Corsair Vengeance) are over limit.
Some of your headphones cost all of my many :D

The Corsair Vengance looks great, but I'm afraid that I will be limited by the sound card in my notebook (Conexant Cx20590)...

Haha, sorry i couldn't recommend anything lower, when it comes to headphones i don't use anything undder $75 as they get to uncomfortable in that price range.

Dec 20, 2012 at 2:46 PM Post #9 of 26
They looks great.
I found one for 67USD, I have 4 days until the auction end.

I will wait now for other recommendation and then I will probably buy them :)

EDIT: I found, that lot of people had problems with defective microphone :frowning2:

Dec 20, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #10 of 26
They looks great.

I found one for 67USD, I have 4 days until the auction end.

I will wait now for other recommendation and then I will probably buy them :)

EDIT: I found, that lot of people had problems with defective microphone :frowning2:

You should know, they look great and is somewhat confortable (without glasses).

If you wear glasses with them, good luck. Lets see if your head is made of steel, im warning you now, for me who wears glasses, it is the most uncomfortable headset ive ever owned, i had 2 of them in which the microphone came DOA and broke months later.

It will squeeze your blood stream on top of your ear and behind it

Dec 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #12 of 26
Hmm OK :/

The glasses are really problematic :frowning2:

It sure is :frowning2:
The only headphones i ever found to be able to play long game sessions while wearing glasses is the razer orca. Most sennheiser headphones are quite comfortable with glasses too but can be a bit sweaty after 1-2 hours.

Dec 22, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #15 of 26
Quote:
Any other suggestion?
What do you think e.g. about the Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma?

Omg i forgot i had that one LOL.

YES, Definitely. They're comfortable. If i recall correctly, they have a very boomy bass too.

So when you shoot an sniper prepare to hear booommmsshhhhhakalaka.

It will sound better if connected to their 3D sound card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back