Galaxy Player or Colorfly C3?
Jun 5, 2013 at 11:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Onix

Papá de Iñaki
What do you guys think? I am using my Rockboxed Clip Plus with my Xba 2 and I like it very much, but I feel it lackin. So in the next few days I plan to get either the galaxy 4 player our the Colorfly C3. They both retail for around 300 dollars here in Mexico, so price wont be the deciding factor here. Also, I am more concerned about sound than anything else, and dont care that much about video or whatever.

Just let me know what woukd be the best choice for you. Thanks.

Jun 27, 2013 at 7:37 PM Post #2 of 3
dont know. however try ebay (worldwide) for cheaper c3   abc_shop2007@hotmail.com  and bigbargainonline  £75 GBP including postage to UK. they ship from HK and are marked as gifts, so no customs or import duty, taxes etc.

Jun 27, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #3 of 3
I was much like yourself when I had to decide on that same decision, except between an iPod Classic and a Colorfly C3.

In the end, I went with a C3 as it was a cheaper, yet better sounding option. The C3 to me was a great player, amped, and unamped - A great player for the price. Easy.

The only downside that might be bothersome is the UI, but I got used to it fairly quickly over a few hours or so. If I was offered between a Clip+ and a C3 right now, it'd be a C3 straight up.

As of Samsung players, I have yet to try one, but I have used their phones such as the S1, S2, S3 (tried other people's), and well...It's just the typical phone audio sound. Nothing too special, really.

Anyways, I hope I could help out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back