1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FX Audio Tube P1 integrated tube phono Amplifier read description

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by Dadbeh, Jun 28, 2019.
Trader History (14)
  1. Dadbeh
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    I bought this from massdrop, had no need for it so sold it in mint like new condition but the buyer sent it back and I was busy so i sent refund without looking in the box.

I opened the box to see that it is already been severely modified or replaced with another unit. I opened it up and looked around and other than the tube socket which is pretty awful and messy job there is nothing else that seems messed with or modified.

anyway I am selling AS IS WITH NO GUARANTEE, REFUND, OR PROMISES
    although i tested it and it functions and plays on my 94db speakers perfectly.

I think the buyer tried to get rid of the small red LEDs that light up thr tubes by replacing the tube sockets with premuim aftermarket models because one of the tube sockets has been replaced but its been done poorly so it sits wonky and the tube in it will also look tilted. I will let the picturs do the talking.

remember: this unit has been messed with, by someone who Obviously did not know what they were doing so no warranty and no return and only paypal friends ND FAMILY AND NOTHING ELSE. 25$ AS IS + $9 SHIPPING = 34 DOLLARS PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I never want to hear about this damn thing ever again so remember it is being sold as non functioning.

$25 + $9 or shipping = 34 bucks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this picture from before I sold it (those tubes are not included before you ask):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HERE is a video of it in action that i took just now:
    YouTube

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  2. Dadbeh
  3. Dadbeh