FX Audio DAC-X6 What are your thoughts on this....?
Oct 17, 2018 at 3:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

nofacemonster

100+ Head-Fier
What are your thoughts on above amplifier / dac combo...? anyone use it...? i want to get it for my HD650 but before placing the order i thought of asking around. Even after month of research i still couldn't settle for something which could power HD650.

Oct 23, 2018 at 2:58 PM Post #2 of 4
I can't help you with the HD650, but I have the DAC X6 and it drives my Philips Fidelio X2 without any problem. Quarter of the volume is already quite loud. The sounds is clear, but I have nothing to compare to at the moment.

Here is the review I have based the purchase on, if you haven't seen that one already:

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2018 at 12:08 AM Post #3 of 4
I can't help you with the HD650, but I have the DAC X6 and it drives my Philips Fidelio X2 without any problem. Quarter of the volume is already quite loud. The sounds is clear, but I have nothing to compare to at the moment.

Here is the review I have based the purchase on, if you haven't seen that one already:

Thank you so much for taking time to reply me with a review. Yes I saw that review before but it is difficult to understand what zreview guys conclusion is...!

Oct 24, 2018 at 1:21 AM Post #4 of 4
Thank you so much for taking time to reply me with a review. Yes I saw that review before but it is difficult to understand what zreview guys conclusion is...!
As far as I understood it and the reason I bought it, it is meant to be decent for the money and punching above its class weight. From my experience, it is good with easy to drive headphones. I have not tested it with anything harder though. I have ordered the mother of all hard to drive headphones (Argon Mk3), but it will be another 3 months before I get them, so can't comment yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back