In case there are other Japan-based head-fi'ers secreted away who might be interested in heading within North Korean nuclear missile range-side of Japan, LobsterSan and I are having another get-together. On the cards are:
- Are the AT ESW10s full-sized can killers or over-hyped and over-priced rubbish? Are they any better amped vs. just plugged into an iPod.
- What happens when you plug expensive IC's in between a DAC and a STAX rig instead of the STAX ones.
- Can changing the wooden cups on MD5000s fix the overbearing bass and treble?
- Benchmark DAC1 vs. Lavry DA-10.
- Optical vs. Coax (maybe).
- Do our babies like our music?