1. Victorfabius
    Type:
    For Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Alright folks, I'm looking for an interesting trade.

Here's the rules:

1. I can't pay you. Seriously, if you have the AK SE100, I'd trade, but I can't (won't) make up the price difference.
    2. I will ship to you at my expense.
    3. You'll ship to me at your expense.
    4. Value should be approximately the same.

Here's what I have to offer:

A black, 128GB Pixel 2 XL. It's been used daily, since January or February, I want to say. I had an issue with a previous model, and this was a new model sent to me as a replacement. It has the original box, the 3.5mm to USB-C adapter, power brick (US) and cable, and a Google case. Power brick and cable are unused, the headphone adapter and case are both used. Case shows some wear. A matte black Dbrand skin has been applied to the back of the phone for most of its life. This has been used on Project Fi, and I've switched to another phone with no issue, so this phone will have a clear ESN. No cracks, dents or scratches. A screen protector is on the front, and that will have signs of wear. This screen does not seem to have the blue tint that was complained about early on in the Pixel 2's life.

What I'm looking for:

Ideally: A dap with a 4.4mm jack, Tidal offline and a neutral sound signature.
    What I expect: A dap that can act as a DAC from a smartphone or PC, has something other than an AK 4490 chipset (I've got the FiiO Q5 for that) or ESS 9018 (because I'm not a fan). As long as it works, I'm ok with cosmetic imperfections. I have problems with functional inconsistencies.
    Specific interests: iBasso DX120; Sony WM1A; FiiO X7 mark II (I guess. I've had one before, but I could be convinced).
    Not interested in: Onkyo or Pioneer products. Smartphones.
    Outside of that, everything, including weird chi-fi is game. Let's make each other happy, shall we?

Pics on request. I have time restrictions with grad school, yo.