FT: MS2i with extras for D2000/pro750 [Canada]
Jul 13, 2008 at 12:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Steve_72

500+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone, I'm interested in trading my MS2i for a pair of D2000, or possibly a pair of Proline 750s. This pair has black grills instead of silver, and has a distressed brown lambskin headband from heacoverage instead of the stock one. I will also include the original stock headband, a pair of quarter-moded comfies, another pair of unmoded, unused comfies still in their package, and a pair of used bowls. They are in fairly good condition-the L and R lettering on the blocks has faded, but the lettering on the cups is still perfect. The cord has a few scuffs around where it terminates into the plug, but it's only on the hard, thick plastic. You can see it in the last picture. Unfortunately, the previous owner did not include the pizza box, but I will be packaging it with the utmost of care.

I'm looking to trade, because I'm in need of a closed can, and also want a bit of a more laid-back sound. If you are interested, or have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm. Plenty of pics..thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread