1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FT: HUM Pervasion DAP

Trader History (7)
  1. BananaOoyoo
    Type:
    For Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    •   Korea
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hey everyone,

For trade is my HUM Pervasion DAP (http://www.hum.hk/pervasion).
    It's a discontinued Android music player from HUM, a Hong Kong based company known primarily for their custom IEMs, and originally sold for $299. It features a Wolfson WM8741 dac chip and dual volume controls (analog & digital).

The unit itself is in decent shape, though with some scratches on the screen (can be seen in the last picture). I have the original box & DAP, with the only accessory missing being a standard micro-USB charging cable.

I originally received this DAP as a gift, but haven't gotten much use out of it because I have a Hugo 2 as my portable setup. I'd prefer to trade, and I'm open to any interesting offers - preferably for headphones/IEMs! (Best case scenario would be something like a reshellable Custom Art Music One or a partial trade for a FIBAE 2?)

IMG_5422.JPG IMG_5423.JPG IMG_5424.JPG IMG_5425.JPG

2. BananaOoyoo
    Bump!

3. BananaOoyoo
    Bump!

4. BananaOoyoo
    Bump!

5. BananaOoyoo
    Bump! Changed ship-to locations for the time being, as I'm not sure whether it's possible to ship DAPs elsewhere.

6. BananaOoyoo
    Pending

Edit: Went to someone who needed it more than me :slight_smile:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019