FT: Campfire Audio Polaris

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by BananaOoyoo, Sep 9, 2018.
Trader History (1)
  1. BananaOoyoo
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Hey guys,

I'm hoping to upgrade from my Campfire Audio Polaris and wanted to see what’s out there.

The Polaris (B-stock) was purchased from Alo Audio back in February. I'm not sure why it was sold as B-stock because as far as I can tell, it's in flawless condition, with no visible wear at all. Inside the box are unused Comply tips (2x), unused Campfire Audio Marshmallow tips (3x), unused Campfire Audio silicone tips (3x), a CA pin, and the wax removal tool.

I got the Polaris to complement my Andromeda, but I also got my Viento CIEM last month, and so it’s fallen a bit on the totem pole and hasn’t gotten much use. I'm looking for an IEM with a different sound but of similar caliber as the Andromeda and Viento-R - perhaps another hybrid or dynamic driver-based IEM? Other trades offers are welcome as well, but I don't think there are too many things I am interested in at the moment. PayPal can be added on either side as needed.

I currently live in Korea, but I have both Korean and US addresses for a trade and would be open to shipping either IEM anywhere.

Thanks!

Because it's been asked a few times, while I am not against selling the Polaris, it would not be ideal given international shipping costs. My asking price would be $400 shipped - though I can add additional eartips, etc. as desired (Comply tips in the picture, Final E type, SymbioW, Spiral Dots, Azla Sedna, etc.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018 at 11:26 AM
  2. BananaOoyoo
    Bump :slight_smile:

3. BananaOoyoo
    Bump!

4. ixtac
    Hello,

I am currently looking to purchase a set of IEM’s and was looking at the CA line of IEMs and would like to know if you could give some feed back. I tried to PM you but I couldn’t do I apologize for messing up your thread with this question. How would you rate the Polaris w/Bluetooth cable as an everyday IEM? Also would is there a huge difference going from the Polaris to the andromeda to say that I should just wait to get the andromeda? I primarily listen to EDM. Again I apologize for messing up your thread and I appreciate your input.

5. BananaOoyoo
    Bump :upside_down: