Shipping Destinations
Anywhere
post-14442239
Post #1 of 1

BananaOoyoo

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking to see if there's any interest in my Campfire Audio Orion or Polaris!

The limited edition red Orion was released in 2016, and I purchased it (A-stock, used) locally about 3 weeks ago. As can be seen in the photos, there is some whitening on the edges, though it's among the better condition Orions I've seen. Inside the box are some unused Comply tips (3x), a CA pin, and the wax removal tool. (Also some misc. eartips provided by the previous owner) Edit: SOLD

The Polaris (B-stock) was purchased from Alo Audio back in February. I'm not sure why it was sold as B-stock because as far as I can tell, it's in flawless condition. Inside the box are unused Comply tips (2x), unused Campfire Audio Marshmallow tips (3x), unused Campfire Audio silicone tips (3x), a CA pin, and the wax removal tool.

(I'll probably want to keep the Final E/Sedna tips currently on the IEMs as well as the Mee Audio BTX1 cable on the Polaris, but if you're really keen on getting them... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Both IEMs were purchased to complement my Andromeda, but I also got my Viento CIEM this month, and neither IEM has gotten much use. I'm mostly looking for interesting trade offers (probably different IEMs that would provide a nice contrast to the Andromeda and Viento), preferably with PayPal added on my end (if necessary).

I currently live in Korea, but I have both Korean and US addresses (for a trade) and would be open to shipping either IEM anywhere.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)