FT: Brand New Etymotic ER6
Apr 21, 2006 at 6:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

perfectturmoil

Head-Fier
They've been traded (well, pending :- ] ) Thanks to those interested!

Hey there.

I pwned the crap out of my Etymotic ER6's at work. I sent them to Ety, and they said they are sending me a replacement pair. So, whenever they get back, I should have a new in box pair of Etymotic ER6's - if they aren't in box, they will certainly be new. Since I am planning on getting ER4's soon, I figure I will just not use the ER6's.. My SR-80's and KSC75's will hold me over :- ]

So they're up for trade. Whatcha got?

I'm willing to throw in some extra dollars depending on what you have.. But its all depending:

Some things I am intereted in trading up to: ER4P , SR-225 / SR-325i, DT770, or potentially plenty of other things like that. Maybe even an amp, depending. By the end of the summer, I am planning a setup like this: My Creative Zen with Etymotic ER4P's for work, my computer to an amp (maybe tubes if I can swing it) with either woodied 225's or 325i's or maybe even RS, and some other set of headphones (for varieties sake :- ] )

So.. Got anything? :- ]

Apr 21, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #2 of 8

perfectturmoil

Head-Fier
bump :- ] Might as well mention that I have heatware under perfectturmoil.. not a whole ton.. but you know.. Been trading / buying / selling computer goodies for a while..

Apr 21, 2006 at 11:53 PM Post #4 of 8

perfectturmoil

Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
You notice that the ER4P's are double the price for an ER6, right? All the things mentioned are around twice that.

Well.. I was really hoping that someone would trade me straight up for an entire Orpheus rig.. I mean.. these are BRAND NEW!

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectturmoil
I'm willing to throw in some extra dollars depending on what you have..

Yeah.. I'm pretty aware of the cost of the headphones I want.. I'm just posting the things I'm INTERESTED in incase someone else's wants line up with mine. I want to have some of those headphones. And its not to hard to imagine someone getting HF-1's and not needing their 225's but could make good use of some in-ears for jogging or backups for the office or whatever..

I dunno.. thought I was pretty clear :- ] And those are just what I'm specifically interested in.. I'd be perfectly open to one of the midrage Sennheissers or other stuff.. You know :- ]

Users who are viewing this thread