1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FSOT: ZMF Pendant (SOLD)

Next

Last
Trader History (25)
  1. Overkill Red
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Hi all,

I'm selling my wonderful ZMF Pendant in stock wood base. Purchased it in mid-September 2018 and loved it immensely.

It has a wonderful balance between solid state technicalities and tube euphony. Paired with my HD800, it injected a much welcome body and warmth to the sound while showcasing the Sennheiser's very impressive technicalities.

Reason for sale: recently rearranged my apartment, and have more space to consider amps that I couldn't before. It's a really nice amplifier, and honestly I can see myself buying it again in the future, but I'd like to expand my horizons a little.

The Pendant retails for $1999 new. I'm looking to get $1500, which includes PayPal fees and shipping. Includes the stock JJ tubes and the following tubes:

- RFT 6CA4
    - Sovtek EL84M pair
    - Mullard CV4024/12AT7
    - Pangea Audio AC 14SE MKII Signature Power Cable (1.5m)

Please feel free to PM with any questions! Am on vacation but will upload photos when I can.
    Willing to trade + cash (on my end) for an Eddie Current amp. If interested, please PM and we can discuss.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. Overkill Red
    Up!

3. alreadyused
    PM sent

4. Overkill Red
    Bump! Happy holidays!

5. Overkill Red
    Up

6. Overkill Red
    Happy new year! Start your year off right with this wonderful piece of gear!

7. Overkill Red
    Bump

8. Overkill Red
    Up

9. Overkill Red
    Bump!

10. Overkill Red
    !

11. Overkill Red
    Up

12. Overkill Red
    *knock*

Edit: received separate inquiry about audioquest columbia IC; took it off the market for now. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  13. Dipesh
    what is the lowest you CAN GO?
    Thank you

14. Overkill Red
    Bzzt.. Price drop

15. Overkill Red
    !

Next

Last