FSOT: Denon D1001 + iBasso D2+ Boa = Great combo
Jul 27, 2010 at 11:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

baka1969

Chaser of Ghosts
Hi,

I have more headphones and amps than I can listen to. So I must sadly depart from a beloved headphone and amp. I will try and price them so someone gets a good deal and they get a loving home.

Please read my excellent feedback:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f12/baka1969-367991/

Here's what I have to offer:

Denon D1001- SALE PENDING! It's hard not to like these. This is the silver version. It will come with the headphone, extension cable, pouch and 1/8 to 1/4 adapter. Sorry no box. I will pack them well for whoever gets them. 7.5/10. Priced well at SALE PENDING! $70USD shipped CONUS.

iBasso D2+ Boa amp- This is an excellent amp/DAC. It will come to you with the pouch, a USB charger and mini to mini cable. Works flawlessly and looks terrific. 8.5/10. Priced at $120USD shipped CONUS

If you take them both I'll take $180!

I might be open to interesting trades so mail me if you're intereted. Must take both for a trade.

Please note that I don't have or use PayPal. I have used USPS money orders with no issues. Please read my feedback. If you don't have any or have little Head-Fi feedback I would like to check any references you might have. If you're a Canadian neighbor, additional shipping charges will apply and I do take Canadian international money orders.

I use a BlackBerry so posting pics isn't easy on the new format. I will try and post a group pic later today. I am happy to take and email as many pics as anyone wants of any of the items to serious inquires.

Please email me at baka1969(at)tmo(dot)blackberry(dot)net with any questions. If you email me you'll get the quickest response as I always have my BlackBerry with me.

Thank you for reading.

Peace,

Ross Feinberg

Jul 27, 2010 at 10:05 PM Post #4 of 15

MacedonianHero

Headphone.Guru Editor
^^^

I can vouch for Ross. Even though he doesn't have Paypal....our transaction with USPS money order was actually one of the smoothest I've ever had (and I live in Canada to boot). He is a very trustworthy head-fier and I would very highly recommend doing business with him.

He's good people!

Good luck with the sale!

Jul 27, 2010 at 10:34 PM Post #5 of 15

alphaphoenix

Banned by order of heir wallet and significant other.

Quote:
^^^

I can vouch for Ross. Even though he doesn't have Paypal....our transaction with USPS money order was actually one of the smoothest I've ever had (and I live in Canada to boot). He is a very trustworthy head-fier and I would very highly recommend doing business with him.

He's good people!

Good luck with the sale!

x2.  The MSSH price is so tempting.

Jul 28, 2010 at 4:22 AM Post #7 of 15

dizzyraider

100+ Head-Fier
I know...it is a really good price for the SSMH

Jul 28, 2010 at 12:14 PM Post #8 of 15

magicalpig

100+ Head-Fier
I don't really understand the perspective on the picture though. Some items seem to be defying gravity. My brain just does not understand that picture.
k701smile.gif

Jul 28, 2010 at 12:39 PM Post #9 of 15

baka1969

Chaser of Ghosts
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalpig  
" I don't really understand the perspective on the picture though. Some items seem to be defying gravity. My
brain just does not understand that picture."

It's simply a blanket thrown over the couch near a window with good lighting. The pic was taken with my BlackBerry 9700. :)

Users who are viewing this thread