1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

fSOLD: Fiio X5-3rd Gen Titanium BT Android Dap LOWEST PRICE FIRM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soundsgoodtome
    DSC00434.jpg DSC00437.jpg Hello, I've recently purchased this unit from another member. Unfortunately Fiio has yet to address issues it's having with Spotify and offline contents, so until a new update comes out that addresses this issue (with all X5-3rd Gen), my Ibasso DX80 does it's job playing my FLAC and HiRes music.

Purchased here originally: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fiio-x5-iii-titanium.859987/

Price includes shipping to USA but PP fees adds $8 or gifting ok. If you have any questions let me know. I give the unit 8 out 10, a few marks here and there but overall solid and works fully.

PM me for questions, purchase, or trade offers.

Looking for an Ibasso DX200, I would add cash to the trade to make it happen.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  2. Soundsgoodtome
    Would also be interested in trade + cash for a Chord Mojo

3. Soundsgoodtome
    Bump

4. peterw
    How much for local pickup? pm me?

5. Soundsgoodtome
    You got PM

6. peterw
    Thx

7. Soundsgoodtome
    Still for sale for sale folks.

8. Soundsgoodtome
    PRICE DROP:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  9. Visveswaran Umashankar
    My budget would be $250....let me know if that would be okay with you....!

10. kirkftl
    I'm interested. Would you mind informing me what the issue with Spotify is? I don't really use Spotify so I doubt it will be an issue but I'm curious. Thanks!

11. Soundsgoodtome
    Please PM these types of questions.

12. Soundsgoodtome
    The problem is in the quotations here and on this page and the next are the current temporary solution: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fii...-dual-card-slot.828402/page-763#post-13735335

In short, closing down Spotify prior to restarting or turning off the DAP allows the offline content to stay and be saved. Otherwise offline/downloaded Spotify contents will disappear when Spotify isn't closed prior to a reboot/shutdown of the DAP.

13. Soundsgoodtome
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  14. Soundsgoodtome
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.