Currency
USD
Price
Mar 27, 2017 at 6:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Soundsgoodtome

Headphoneus Supremus
*important info below*

For sale is my EMU Teak in rosewood headphones, modified by @PETEREK
to have removable cables, also will include a new set of ZMF Ori Lambskin pads (stock pads included). These headphones are in 8.5 out of 10 condition, a few marks on the cups that are invisible 3ft away and can not be taken by camera. You can see it by holding the headphones close and getting the reflection/angle right -- I want to say these marks can buff out but no guarantees. They are not substantial and the headphones look to be in excellent condition.

The cable does have a bit of fraying going on at Y but all Denon/EMU phones do this eventually. The cable fully works and has been terminated for the 3pole per side @PETEREK
style mod. The cable goes from a 3 pole 2.5mm per side to a single TRRS 3.5mm plug, you can get a cable made for any type of balanced directly from Peterek, contact him for any modding or cable work! Price includes PP fees but can give discount around fees, PM me for details. Shipping will be $18 to 50 states.

If you do not want the ZMF Ori pads, subtract $35 from the listing. If you would like to buy the ZMF Ori pads by themselves after the listing has been up for 2 weeks, it will be $50 shipped plus PP fees or gift. 

*Custom cable pinout! Cable and headphones are terminated as the Audio Technica R70x with the right side being:
Tip: unused
Ring: signal
Sleeve: ground

and the left side being:
Tip: signal
Ring: unused
Sleeve: ground

Mar 27, 2017 at 10:36 PM Post #2 of 5

Change is Good

Headphoneus Supremus
That looks like a 2.5mm job similar to the 400i/560, Oppos, and current EMU versions (forgive me if I'm mistaken).

Beautiful cups, btw. I have Rosewoods on my X00.

Mar 27, 2017 at 11:06 PM Post #3 of 5

PETEREK

Member of the Trade: ThePETEREK on Etsy
Previously known as cCasper TFG
That looks like a 2.5mm job similar to the 400i/560, Oppos, and current EMU versions (forgive me if I'm mistaken).

Beautiful cups, btw. I have Rosewoods on my X00.

Everything is the exact same as the normal dual 2.5mm detachable modification but the pinout is different by request so it could be used with R70x cables.

Mar 28, 2017 at 3:09 AM Post #4 of 5

Change is Good

Headphoneus Supremus
Everything is the exact same as the normal dual 2.5mm detachable modification but the pinout is different by request so it could be used with R70x cables.

I was referring to this part

The cable goes from a 3 pole 3.5mm per side to a single TRRS 3.5mm plug, you can get a cable made for any type of balanced directly from Peterek, contact him for any modding or cable work!

Mar 28, 2017 at 5:41 AM Post #5 of 5

Soundsgoodtome

Headphoneus Supremus

Users who are viewing this thread