Fscking ParcelForce!
Jul 31, 2002 at 7:38 PM Post #16 of 25
MMM
I am sure I submitted another post here successfully
confused.gif

It is either gone now....or my mind has
eek.gif

I have been having problems with the Head-fi site though..

Or the subject matter is begining to...

Nah stronger than that
biggrin.gif

Setmenu

Oct 30, 2002 at 3:49 AM Post #18 of 25
In my area, I've experienced the very same problem with the ********* Postal Service mail carriers nearly two months ago!
mad.gif
They NEVER delivered any mail to my place, because they couldn't find the place! That's NO excuse for such craptacular service in the Near West Suburbs!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oct 30, 2002 at 5:26 AM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by disturbed
I gurantee you: an iron cube will come in the shape of a misshapen sphere.

Hahah.. oh yeah? Jack (guy here @ the office) once sent his sister a drum via UPS -- packed quite nicely by Mailbox, Etc., might I add. The damn thing ended up looking like cat vomit, and it was returned to sender several weeks later. I think that Ace Ventura was the delivery man.

Oct 30, 2002 at 6:57 AM Post #22 of 25
Magic: I remember such a thread on the t board..
...and now, SIX EGGOS!!!!!!

I think my MDS-PC1 is going to be a while. It's got the combined crappiness of Aussie post and NZ post combined
frown.gif

At least the Japanese were efficient with my Eggo.

Oct 30, 2002 at 2:37 PM Post #23 of 25
I've had good luck with the Postal services, be it Canada Post, USPS, or Parcel Force. Always on time and reliable, save for a few cracked cd cases.

Now Smash 'EM UPS and Fed Ex are another story. I'm still reeling from my Earmax Pro and stash of NOS Sylviana Gold Brand and Reflektor tubes they "lost" after pickup for damage inspection (of course the claim was denied citing "no damage" despite the stress cracks all over the chassis, and the badly dinged tube cage - the box looked like some obese gentleman sat on it, 4 inch thick styrofoam packing obliterated).

And being the nice folks they are, UPS Canada refused to honour the insurance, and I can blow the $260 importation tax up my ass on top of this already substantial loss.

Oct 31, 2002 at 12:31 AM Post #24 of 25
Wow, old post.

Now I'm reminded and ****ed off again!

mad.gif

Oct 31, 2002 at 2:39 AM Post #25 of 25
And to think that the f**ktards at the 601## USPS office would even listen when I complained about this crap.

BTW, I posted my experience here rather than start a whole new thread.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back