FS: Zu and ALO AKG cables, RCA and XLR interconnects
Sep 7, 2009 at 7:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

xrfxlove

100+ Head-Fier
Zu Mobius for AKG 2.5m version. There are some marks of use but still in good condition.
$110 shipped and paypaled to Canada and USA.

This is a new version of ALO SXC headphone cable for AKG.(it's the cable in this website:ALO Audio) It's about 6 feet long. I bought it from ALO Audio about 2 months ago. It's still in like new condition. This is one of the best upgrade cables for AKG you can get on market.
$220 shipped and paypaled to Canada or USA.

Custom made by excelstereo(ExcelStereo.com) 1 month ago. This is a pair of XLR to RCA interconnect cables, about 1 foot long. They use a pair of Cardas CG F XLR and a pair of Cardas SLVR SS connectors, plus Jenalabs Ultrawire 18 Gage, 4 wires on each channel. These cables are very high class, perfect for those DACs which only have XLR outputs and your AMP only has RCA inputs. I use them on my Apogee minidac to avoid using those unnecessary XLR to RCA convertors.
The material cost more than $150. I'll sell them for $170, shipped and paypaled to Canada and USA.

0.6m version of VDH First Ultimate interconnects. I bought these cables from Canuck Audio Mart about a month ago. There are some marks of use but still in good condition.
$180 shipped and paypaled to Canada and USA.

Users who are viewing this thread