FS: Yamaha HTR-5590 Receiver AS NEW!
post-1393277
Post #1 of 5

HiGHFLYiN9

Member of the Trade: Zynsonix
Reaction score
Website
www.zynsonix.com
I'd like to go ahead and put my Yamaha HTR-5590 up for sale to clear some space in my room of things I'm not using. I picked up the unit a little over a year ago in anticipation of having a nice receiver by the time I was done building my line arrays, but I ended up with arranging my system for stereo use only and getting some tube monoblocks. This receiver is like new, with only 20 hours or so on it, it was going for $799 back when I got it. I'd like to get $339 for it which includes shipping to the main 48 to a verified paypal address.

Here's the features list from the web: 6-channel discrete amplification (100W x 6), Yamaha's Digital ToP-ART design concept, Quad-Field CINEMA DSP, 25 surround program, SILENT CINEMA, and learning-capable/present remote control. It delivers high power to six channels and provides DTS ES, Neo 6 and DTS ES Matrix 6.1 decoding as well as Dolby Digital 6.1 and Dolby Pro Logic II decoding. Component input switching and 5 optical & 2 coaxial inputs. Weighs in at a nice 33 lbs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)